most favourite words. Thank you.
PoetryNEmotion PoetryNEmotion 51-55, F 8 Answers May 10, 2013 in Doing Good

Give me words or give me death! A man's feet must be planted in his country, but his eyes should survey the words of the world. Words are the government of the people, by the people, for the people. Words are the oxygen of the soul.

Best Answer

god, how I love your words. come be wordy with me. i have this couch and it has your name on it, love. :)

Best Answer

Only 2 favorite words. Words which when written can paint a picture in the mind brighter than any canvas. Words which when spoken can take flavor from the sun and warm the listener, or take moisture from the clouds and bring tears to the listeners eyes, or take from the air itself and make a listeners heart soar above the world itself. Written words which bleed like blood from the heart itself and into the readers eyes to flow into the mind and heart to let that reader touch your mind and lead a part of your life for a minute. JUST TWO??? 1 word or even 2 is meaningless. We all have different lives and experiences and feelings. A word does not mean the same thing to 2 different people because there are too many memories, hopes, and experiences shading the meaning of the words. Too words would have a different meaning to you than to me and that would still be different to anyone else who reads them. Especially if they are just written with no intonations, voice modulation, or body language to flesh them out. TWO WORDS???? Still, I cannot resist and whether another knows or not, 2 words that I think of at this time are share & peace.

Best Answer

I had to put limits, dear demorcan. I hear your words. We would be wordy together, you and me...Thank you for again capturing more than just best answer...:)

Best Answer

when things aint going right

Best Answer

Nyah, nyah! Sticks and stones can break my bones but words can never hurt me...except when they're spoken by a loved one. If it happens a lot, it's called "emotional abuse". <br />
My 2 favorite words are "Me"and "Mine". As in, "It's all about ME" and "I'm gonna make you MINE, Cyn" ;)))

Best Answer

KB. Don't behave! LOL! I adore you. Are you now divorced? kissesssssssssssssssssssss....You aren't serious are you? LOL....

Best Answer

I am divorced now, but I can be get married for another 90 days when it will be final. Cyn, if I was anywhere near you, geographically, I'd be be camped out on your doorstep...along with all the other guys Love you, muah xoxo

Best Answer

I hear you. And dear man...They are only camped here on my ep doorstep. Some do want to come to London....But none are here presently. :)

Best Answer