serendipitygirl serendipitygirl 41-45, F 22 Answers Sep 13, 2011

December 24th.

Best Answer

bah humbug :-P

Best Answer

I never got the Korma let alone Humbugs :(

Best Answer

I'm already excited for it now, stores are putting up Halloween decorations already.

Best Answer

The day we finish for the holidays. Up until then, Christmas is just a dream. The best part of it is having time off work! <br />
I love Christmas itself, but cannot stand all the hype that kicks off about now....

Best Answer

Later and later each year as the shopping season and displays start so early now I tend to ignore them until the week before Christmas. That is the Christmas season to me.

Best Answer

The day after Thanksgiving. There is a certain department store chain that refuses to put up their holiday decorations until the day after Thanksgiving. I applaud them! I absolutely love Christmas and I go all out in my preparations for it, but I don't like it when we're inundated w/ Christmas too early. I don't want a quarter of my entire year to look like Christmas...it gets old and makes the actual holiday feel less special to me.

Best Answer

All year long. We buy Christmas ornaments from July through Thanksgiving and now have 2 full trees in the house. We pick up a little gift and tuck it away till Christmas morning. But the most excitement I get about Christmas is when I remember its real reason and that the Gift of Eternity is available to all. Now that is something to get excited about!!!

Best Answer

im not gone be able to have a christmas because my parents are running out of money because they had to bury my brother because he commited suicide while my sis and him and i were in foster care plus my sis have to provide for her baby but god brought me this far for a reason so why be sad wen you have jesus

Best Answer

The hardest and best Christmas we ever had as a family was when my mother passed away in the fall and the dollars just were not available. We didn't try to give stuff to each other. Instead, we gave memories and love to each other. We spent Christmas eve reading the Christmas story...we even acted out parts of the story by getting on a bathrobe and grabbing a golf club for a shepherds staff. Then we talked about the gift of the shepherds....guys that wouldn't have been very rich...they gave of themselves...they visited the Child out of desire and expectations to worship. My mother was a wonderful Christian woman so we talked of her life and how she had raised us. We remembered how she liked to bake and set out the ingredients for some cookies. On Christmas morning we baked those cookies and ate them around the tree. I remember sitting there crying and all I could say was, "Thank you, mom! Thank you!" And her gift of love to me has been with me now for over 25 years. Remember your brother. Speak of the good things...even the funny things he used to do...things that the two of you might have done together. And thank God for his life. May the Child of Christmas be the comfort you need now and for the years to come.

Best Answer

all year round except dec. 16th, and dec. 25th. but i usually get real into around june, july.

Best Answer

Never. I work retail. Nothing like retail to turn a girl into the grinch.

Best Answer

I put the grinch song on my cell phone starting in September.... when they put put up all the deco in stores.

Best Answer

in December

Best Answer

The feeling's been following me all summer for some reason. I'm getting impatient.

Best Answer

I start getting nervous about November but the excitement only comes on the day itself.

Best Answer

December 24.

Best Answer

i got a Christmas Cd.......play it all Summer............yeah i know?! ;-D

Best Answer

26th, dec 1864

Best Answer

1st of January when its all over and out of the way.

Best Answer

I get excited around mid-October. But after Halloween things begin to get serious :) Stores begin to put up decorations and they build those majestic gigantic trees filled to the top with sparkling decorations and a huge bright star at the top.<br />
I can't wait for December to begin!

Best Answer