CHECKMATE360 CHECKMATE360 31-35 13 Answers Mar 30, 2010

You mean for you now--or mankind ever? I'll go with you now--at the moment that you inhale the first oxygen into your lungs it goes through the bronchi and into the blood stream that goes up your aorta and turns on your brain like the flip of a switch. Why lungs are the last thing that biologically develop. Cause they first make us human. Twenty five years ago --a baby at seven months was a goner cause of the lungs and then they all went blind for a few years cause no one knew the proper amount of oxygen. Now at the cost of a million a month we can keep a fetus alive at 20 weeks. Never will be a human--not ever cause it wasn't born. Born is forty weeks and screaming and sucking in the air around the doctors--whatever and it starts your brain like a computer. Everything else is just our being stupid and thinking that humans are so much more important than anything. A lion has a non viable baby--she walks away cause the pride matters. And before you think I'm all mean--I had a kid that should have died at four months but medical science and tons of money got him to twenty--thing it feels any better? If I could do it over again--I'd let him go when he couldn't live in this world without hospitals and tubes and millions of your insurance dollars. Conscious--we do it not enough--cortical frontal lobe function--smarter you are--more you do it. When did it develop in humans--between the writing of the Illiad and the Odyessey.

Best Answer

When we die maybe? Depends how deep this question was meant to be, if you mean when does one first become aware of it's surroundings, or when life awakens, or when you are able to bring from your subconscious to conscious or when we are able to fully truly able to be aware of everything, which may or may never happen, perhaps it is after many reincarnations if that exists, maybe it is when we become pure energy or when we gain the ability to tap into universal energy and knowledge base.

Best Answer

Before birth.

Best Answer

It starts with awareness.

Best Answer

Personal consciousness begins when you are born. Some would say your personal consciousness has a Source before you were born because Consciousness is energy. Spirit = energy. So consciousness does not have a beginning or an ending by that definition.

This just came to me: Where was your child's drawing before he drew it? Answer: Wax and trees. (Get it? Crayons is made of wax and paper from trees? LOL!) I have no idea why that came to me. Wait a minute ... the picture he drew was the result of his creativity and creativity is a product of the mind and thus Consciousness... so actually the drawing Source was Consciousness TOO!!

Best Answer

I think consciousness has always existed even before there was a human life form. We are spirits using physical bodies as our vehicles in the physical world.

Best Answer

That's a good question! No one can know for sure! We can only guess.

Best Answer

real conciousness begins the moment you lay aside your belief that you less than the center of the universe. as soon as you realize your real place of being, then real conciouness begins.

Best Answer

I know I can't remember anything before like 2? somewhere in the womb though maybe im not sure

Best Answer

The Mind..........usually*for me* when I know Ive done something wrong/not nice........and I think "hhhmmmm...couldve handled that better".....but by that time the damage is done....Hopefully learn and do better next time.....

Best Answer

Where the insanity ends, READ: NEVER!

Best Answer