I'm 21 and still feel like a walking hard-on.
Subman4u Subman4u 18-21, M 18 Answers Mar 15 in Dating & Relationships

When they close the lid.

Best Answer

You're getting there. We are merely flowers that bloom to breed and then wilt. Enjoy it while it last. If it didn't diminish, they wouldn't have invented Viagra.

Best Answer

the day after tomorrow

Best Answer

I don't think it ever goes away completely, least I hope not

Best Answer

Well... not completely, but I would like to concentrate when a hot woman walks past me.

Best Answer

I better stay away then Lol

Best Answer

If you say so, but I'm hard just thinking about it. See what I'm up against?!?

Best Answer

I'd say not really for me. I still need relief.

Best Answer

the ClOCK is ticking!

Best Answer

ummm you'll probably loose it about 22 so enjoy.. =)

Best Answer

They are a couple of differnant things that diminish, whena man has kids,your genges,health,

Best Answer

Sooner the better

Best Answer

If you are lucky, and keep yourself active it can go on to quite old age, and still be as exciting as ever..

Best Answer

Learn to enjoy it. You still have plenty of time.

Best Answer

I hope never

Best Answer

When he is no more self confident and positive. Mostly happened due to circumstances in life which demands to put all your effort to achieve something but problem you should not expect appreciation .. here plays confidence big role. So if you are not enough self condifent improve your skill and you will be horse again ;)

Best Answer

I'm horse enough. It's being able to think of something else for a good stretch of time that is a problem. I swear it's a chemical thing - my body drugs me into being horny all the time.

Best Answer

Usually when they realize there is a lot more to life than "getting tail". It becomes as noticeable as that cool ob<x>ject you picked up on a walk and set on a shelf. It's all in the mind-set, in my opinion. I'm 22 and personally just don't care for sex at all. But I enjoy life to it's fullest.

Best Answer

depends on the man. I still have mine,

Best Answer

never?

Best Answer

u got another year left!!

Best Answer