DizzieDazie DizzieDazie 18-21, F 12 Answers Jul 6 in Parenting & Family

You are dealing with grief. Grief doesn't end but does ease. You have to accept it, work with it....trying not to grieve only makes it worse. There are those who may wonder why you would be grieving but I don't. You have suffered a loss, the reasons are irrelevant. ((Hugs))

Best Answer

If you live in the United States, you might look up "Project Rachel". It is a counselling service precisely for women in your situation. the goal is to find healing.

Best Answer

It fades. For everyone the timing is different.

Best Answer

Will it make me a bad mother in the future? Does women have abortions and then heal and have healthy marriages and relationships with their kids? What can I expect?

Best Answer

It never totally goes away, just like when someone close to you dies.

Best Answer

Well, everyones different and they heal differently. A friend of mine had one at 16 and she's 20 and has finally came to peace with it.

Best Answer

I had an abortion over 10 years ago and I still think about the baby and I named her as well and ive said my goodbyes but I still think about what she would have been like.

Best Answer

Everyone is different.

Best Answer

You will never forget your child. But it will fade over time.

Best Answer