biteybikerchick biteybikerchick 31-35, F 9 Answers Feb 9, 2013 in Community

I'm an extremely huge fan. I've seen every episode up to season 7 episode 5. And I can't wait to see the rest. I hope they don't stop with season 8. That ****'s brilliant. But if you wanna know for sure just google your question. You'll find a more accurate answer than anyone here can give you.... No offense.

Best Answer

In June this season.

Best Answer

can't help ya but i love the show, currently watching it on netflix

Best Answer

I read the book but this translated well to the screen. I love it but as I don't get the channel on Freeview, I catch up on Watch Series.

Best Answer

Big fan in Australia. I dont wait for them to be released. I download as soon as they appear. Cant wait to see how they are going to deal with the current issues

Best Answer

yeah.. me too :D!

Best Answer

errr i think in two weeks I have never heard of it but my mums friends were talking about it

Best Answer

Jumped the shark a long time ago. Great first season and has gotten worse each and every one after.

Best Answer

i know what you mean, a couple of the storylines were a bit lame, rushed and also confusing? Still a fan though :)

Best Answer

no

Best Answer