OEclecticO OEclecticO 31-35, F 9 Answers Sep 25, 2011

I look for books and read the titles.

Best Answer

Yes ! Absolutely! That was exactly the answer I was looking for!

Best Answer

cleanliness

Best Answer

i don't care where you live, or how much you spend to decorate, but i do care about how clean you are, thats the first thing i notice, and gives me insight into that person

Best Answer

Pictures on the wall.

Best Answer

how clean it is rates high , decor and possibly if they had books on display id have a peek at what they read about!

Best Answer

their books, their ornaments and smell of the house. The general ambience and "feel". A home is not loud, vulgar ob<x>jects owning the rooms. A home is a reflection of the owners soul.

Best Answer

Great question! I would agree with the person that said cleanliness. Also, their decoration, like what kind of art they're into, the smell, etc.

Best Answer

How high off the floor they let the cat sleep. The higher the better i will like them

Best Answer

Ha! That's cute. We must be highly desirable folks because my cat sleeps in a 6 foot tall kitty condo, and my roommate's cat sleeps on the ceiling rafters.

Best Answer