deleteds deleteds 70+, M 12 Answers Feb 21, 2012

I don't judge them, but I do treat them differently in that I don't engage in mature conversation with them.

Best Answer

I don't judge them, but I avoid them.

Best Answer

I have blocked minors, not because I engage in "Mature" or "Adult" behavior (e.g., s3xual) here but because in all honesty, not having had kids myself and having had such a hard youth myself, the drama wears me out quickly. The attack behaviors don't appeal to me, and it's there too often. Last reason, they generally don't relate well to metaphysical premises, and I am all about the metaphysical.

I love that they have the internet though and potentially have the ability to incorporate new information at a faster rate.

Best Answer

I do take their age into account

Best Answer

I definitely interpret them in accordance to their age, and try to respond with it in mind, sure. I dont consider that to be "judging" them, it is just important information.

Best Answer

That's good

Best Answer

When answering their questions I take their age into account.

Best Answer

judge them because everyone in EP is my friend and we also have been through that teen age 13-15

Best Answer

i dont judge. i do stay away.

Best Answer

I would have to say NO I might talk differently so they will understand but I tell it like it is.If I can help someone in need I will try my best.

Best Answer