maybe its not they way they see you..<br />
but the way you see yourself

Best Answer

You don't. Not everyone was made to be in a serious relationship with someone. Some of us are destined to live the single life.

Best Answer

Because you choose to want to spend with one or not. If not, good for you. **** them and everybody else.

Best Answer

Omg this is what happens to me all the time I sit next to a girl and all I hear is yuck or whispering about how ugly I am or that I am disgusting and I have grown so sick and tired of hearing this that I have become so insecure that even going out doors is a problem I try every day to think something positive about myself but it's so hard knowing the whole world thinks your ugly.

Best Answer

It's hard to believe that every single woman would look at you with disgust and why? Are you feeling insecure about yourself, if so you need to work on gaining confidence and feeling good about yourself before you can think of spending your life with anyone.

Best Answer

yes definitely am incredibly insecure, it sucks and i have been this way for a long time now and i wish i could just shake the **** but also everyone tells me you're insecure, work on gaining confidence, etc. How do you suggest i do that? especially when everyone knows me as the quiet, timid ****** that projects self hatred and insecurity. Am I supposed to just go into work one day all happy and **** or what? it's an honest question too

Best Answer

Do you focus on the negative, or do you try focusing on being positive. Are you grateful for every breath you take? We cannot gain confidence by allowing oothers to make you feel less than what you should be and could be. If you don't love yourself, you cannot love anyone else. If you don't know where to begin to become more positive and gain confidence, it may be time for professional help.

Best Answer

Maybe - just maybe - you need to smarten yourself up, and put on a sincere smile... Probably all the ones you've seen weren't the right ones. However, give yourself more time; I was about 36 years old before I found mine! And she WAS the right one!

Best Answer

alright, sounds good. but smiling at people gets me some ****** up looks from gangster people and ****. especially in my town, no one goes around smiling at every ****** body and **** it just doesnt happen you're a straight up ****** weirdo if you walk around smiling at everyone. There has to be a balance. I've tried the smiling at everyone thing and found out that i must have a weird face and smile because i get weird looks and people think im ****** creepy or something

Best Answer

Yes... I was thinking more of smiling at the right time, when looking at a woman that you feel you want to interact with. Humans are strange; and some types are continually suspicious of others - like thinking a smile is a derogatory sign, and it triggers them to be aggressive. Smiling, it seems, needs to be used with discretion. Its a strangely warped world!

Best Answer

your very right thaks for clarifying what you mean. You can see why i hate it when people say "oohh, just smile at everyone, all the time.." it's like, No, that is way creepier than jsut ignoring someone

Best Answer

**** WOMEN!!!

Best Answer