zoiera zoiera 26-30, F 9 Answers Jun 16 in Doing Good

I tend to stick around and fight...whether I should or not is immaterial.

Best Answer

I gave up a long time ago

Best Answer

Depends on if it's worth fighting for.

Best Answer

It makes it tough to fight a battle alone.... but I am bullheaded enough to just stand my ground!

Best Answer

Well caring is less appealing than not caring.

Best Answer

For it, life I acept defeat when I die, am I dead.

Best Answer

Always. .. .

Best Answer

I feel like I have given up to some degree on life and on my own life. But I still continue to stand for what I believe in, and to change the world around me a little at a time. No matter how much I am picked apart by others or smeared, I know my life held purpose and meaning and that I did in some small way, transform my own life and those in my life.

Best Answer

Best Answer