RayST RayST 46-50 5 Answers Nov 26, 2011

i have never heard anyone named god say anything, but this is a noble philosophy that means you should do no harm to others and treat them as nicely and courteously as you would want them to treat you. Its a pretty basic philosophy that doesnt require a religion to believe.

Best Answer

treat people as you wish for them to treat you ...

Best Answer

My priest says that neighbor means anyone, your family, your actual neighbor living next door or anyone else. Um.. people always treat me like crap no matter what.. I mean I can be nice to them but they just normally either tend to **** me off, ignore me, shun me, or treat me lower then dirt.. so yeah. Well do onto others as you would have them do onto you just means how would you want to be treated by someone.

Best Answer

It means to go against your nature and be good to others, as you would towards yourself "altruistic ect..<br />
But it has nothing to do with god...<br />
And more to do with cohesion of the population... at least on the surface anyways.

Best Answer

Do unto others ....it can be viewed as good AND bad responses. Leaves an opening for military and violent reaction... yet being able to repent at church and say a couple repentance phrases

Best Answer