starsarebright starsarebright 18-21, F 22 Answers Apr 8, 2011

***

Best Answer

no ...its not pee

Best Answer

Well,it can be pee if there is something wrong with your body but it is usually a chemical that your body produces when it feels like a reaction.i squirt and play with myself privately and I'm only 13

Best Answer

You are NOT an expert at 13. You have NO business being in discussions under Mature Topics.

Best Answer

it's all come ' you'llmhave rhe best reackion!

Best Answer

She was peeing squirting do not leave yellow stains

Best Answer

It is a very sweet tasting "***********". I have had woman *** on my face, and squirt on my face, it is totally different. When she squirted on my face, the volume caught me totally off guard. I thought she was going to drown, It was extremely sweet, I absolutely loved it and wish it would happen every time.

Best Answer

My wife squirts every time we have sex as did all my other gf at first I thoight it was normal but then I found out most girls cant do it so I was left wondering why did all my gf and wife do it and I,have no clue vut I can make her ****** by mouth ,finger or sex for so long she is telling me to stop lol I love it

Best Answer

i'm so glad you asked that question and so glad somebody explained

Best Answer

No matter what it truly consists of, by that point you should be having sooo much fun, you don't really care. You just want to do it again. :-)

Best Answer

it's not peee.. and the feeling is different than a 'regular' ******... I've know women who did this easily, and other who have never. I'd say if you DO, consider yourself lucky. I personally prefer a woman who 'squirts' as I can keep her orgasmic for a good ten minutes or more.. so yeah, don't let anyone tell you it's a 'bad' thing!

Best Answer

Female *********** - It's Real <br />
http://www.selfgrowth.com/articles/Lawless1.html

Best Answer

Everyone is right when a female squirts its not pee, but the female *********. I watched as my girlfriend did once while she was using a massager. She squirted all over the place

Best Answer

Up to 2 cups, I just read.

Best Answer

neither, it's just squirt,

Best Answer