anniebeme anniebeme 46-50, F 37 Answers Apr 17, 2011

some men dont change i agree with that. yeah. But some men do change. so do women right. peace. :)

Best Answer

Pretty much. Reminds me of what my parents once told me. First women want to change you and then when you're all changed, they leave you! I have found this to be more or less true so the only change I have now is in my pocket!

Best Answer

Very wise :)

Best Answer

Maybe more often than not that is the case, but it does not mean that it is the case for every single woman. Judge not unless you want to be judged.

Best Answer

taco6, where does OneOfTheBruthas say it was the case for "every single woman"? He didn't - You Did. Your eagerness to judge others says two things about you: 1) You're conniving like the Serpent on the Tree in cleverly exploiting NAWALT - “does not mean that it is the case for every single woman” to provide cover for your womenfolk, and 2) You have a roo loose in your top paddock sheila! Fair dinkum, go on!

Best Answer

tacosex, was going to invite you to a cuppa grog at our pissup but seein how you got your knickers in a knot at menfolk - Rack Off! There's no shrimp left on the barbie lil' miss bulldust! Bludger sheilas like you make me chunder me bickies.

Best Answer

I had a bf who only slept four hours a day; and told me I was lazy, because I insisted on sleeping eight hours a day :P Everything I did was wrong, he did not want me doing this, he did not want me to do that. It annoyed him that I sometimes eat ice cream for breakfast (I only did it to annoy him!) and drink at parties. Finally I dumped him, cause I caught him cheating. No way I am changing for a man who cannot be faithful!!! So I know there are men out there, who try to change their women. People who try to change their partners are just God-awful!!!

Best Answer

true!

Best Answer

No, not always. Some times men will not be as vocal as women are regarding things that they wish you'd stop doing or change. Sadly sometimes they just deal with it. Women on the other hand appear more emotional and vocal. Most women speak up about dissatisfaction within a relationship.

Best Answer

Yes, because men have a tendency to make up a fantasy women in their heads and expect the women to live up to that illusion. Women however just wants their authentic selves to be heard and appreciated.

Best Answer

nah, If im going to be in a relationship with a man i just want him to be himself. :).

Best Answer

youre a rare find :). the man you end up with will be extremely lucky

Best Answer

Really? Maybe I should find a woman I can't stand then and who can't stand me.

Best Answer

No, it's not true. Both women and men try to change each other. I want to be me and it seems that if they can't change me then to hell with me. I have been married 4 times, divorced 3 and my 4th husband wanted to change me but he passed away. Now the man that I'm with doesn't want to change me and I don't want to change him. We take each other as we are. That makes a great relationship. I'm finally happy that I can just be me and not worry anymore.

Best Answer

People enter relationships ba<x>sed on the person they see at the time and what that person seems to be. Most commit to the relationship before they really know who the other person is. Once committed, the person shows a part of who they truly are and that's when the change is desired. We want to change the person back to what we THOUGHT we were getting in the beginning. If more people would be open and honest about who they are, there would be no need for ANY change. We have to realize that we can't change anyone but ourselves so if the other person needs to change, we need to find someone else.

Best Answer

One of the stupidest ways women can be stupid is when they go into a relationship expecting to be able to change their men.

Best Answer

men see things as they are<br />
women see things as they should be

Best Answer

Don't we dye our hair? Don't we shave? Don' we make up? We change our bodies and our faces in order to be wanted by other people, either we are men or women, there's got to be something that we change in us in order to be more hot. So, if we change our appearance, why not be willing to change our characters? We can't just be perfect and no matter how much we match with someone, there have got to be things that one doesn't like in the other. So, we should change and we should expect the other to change too. Mutual changes are natural and healthy in relationships. I think we shouldn't ask from the other to change. I think love changes you either you want it, or not. Whoever says "I love you/him/her" but refuses to change, then they don't love anyone more than their ego and their relationship will end soon.

Best Answer

This is true for some people, but personally I think if you want someone to change why be with them to begin with?

Best Answer

I've been asking myself that for 28 years!!!

Best Answer

I would want my partner to stay as she is.

Best Answer

I think there s an element of truth to this, but I think any relationship built on wanting your partner to change is asking for unhappiness.

Best Answer

If I didn't like them the way they are, I wouldn't be with them.

Best Answer

true

Best Answer

i think if your going into a relationship looking to change something then you should just back out before you hurt people. its not fair on either party and its ridiculous trying to change someone to be perfect in your eyes when how they are may be perfect to someone else

Best Answer

I know that now. Hindsight is a beautiful thing...........

Best Answer

this is the way i see it. women are raised on fairy tales about the perfect man, the perfect life, marriage, job and what have you. they date and marry ba<x>sed on those fantasies. <br />
if you like a man enough to date him, respect him enough to accept all of his personality or move on to some one who is a closer match. or more specifically, pull you head out and realize your basing it on fantasies of men and relationships that dont exist outside of chick flicks and romance stories. <br />
personally If I dont get that kind of respect I feel no obligation to respect their desire for my money, shopping or other little foibles. i just move on down the road to some one who hopefully doesnt think the world should change to suit her and worship at her feet because she is a woman.

Best Answer

If you are in love then you don't want your partner to change. If you are looking for your partner to change then you are setting yourself up for disappointment

Best Answer