trails trails 56-60, F 55 Answers Mar 30, 2011

Every man is going to be different.<br />
Some younger men genuinely like older more experienced woman.<br />
Older woman are more secure and know what they want, and usually don't play games.<br />
This is what younger man have told me, and I dated a man 20 some years younger than I.<br />
Of course there are a few who are looking for money or have mother issues.

Best Answer

Youre absolutely right. I'm going through an older woman phase right now actually and find myself "seeking out" the older, more experience woman.

Best Answer

not all of them... some are genuinely interested or looking for good sex

Best Answer

wow, I had registered an account on the Cougardatingfree.net before one year. It is totally free for mature women looking for younger men on the site. I am dating a handsome guy who is well educated and make good money. It is funny and safe.

Best Answer

some younger men just dnt want the games ;)

Best Answer

I am 43. Younger men have come after me as much 20 to 22 years my junior. I am not interested in that young, but I love their energy. They match my energy, they are looking for a woman who knows what she wants and has personal confidence. To them, it is sexy. They are able to do the things they love, come home and have an intelligent conversation with a woman and not an inquisition.

Best Answer

When i started being interested in older ladies (typically 20 ish years older at the start) it was very strongly sexual. i never thought about money. These days I have had a few older ladies chasing ME for money!

Best Answer

I personally think no, because its natural for a male to want to provide for their female at all times, for one I come from a well of house hold wouldn't expect my girlfriend to provide for me because I already have regardless she's older and working or same age group as I am material things for some genuine gents are cherries on top nothing major...

Best Answer

I am not that young , I have 30 years old , good looking and body, midleeastern , all what I always think about is to be with an older sexy lady with her huge stuff in privacy meeting, That's what I really need .

Best Answer

It does happen but if u got to know me u would know that , that is not me

Best Answer

Not sure if I count as good-looking, but I'll answer.<br />
I prefer the maturity of older women, but I'll date anyone whose mental age is where mine is. I'm 27 but am not your typical 27 year old. And it doesn't matter to me if she's rich or not. And she doesn't have to look like Jennie Garth, either.<br />
To me, people who think in terms of age actually have a lot of growing up to do. I don't punish someone for their age, and if we get along great, she could be 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, whatever, and it wouldn't make a difference.

Best Answer

any lady looking for some one of 26 ;) ...... i am so available ;)

Best Answer

I don't think so. They're looking for a good time. Speaking from personal experience, right now I have the sexual appetite of a 20-year old man. I can totally see where younger guys might get sick of the "I better hold out or he won't respect me" line of thinking, along with the plethora of games I remember playing when I was younger.

Best Answer

Yes and no..

Best Answer

Is the assumption, then, that the older woman must be hideous or at least unattractive ba<x>sed solely on the fact that she IS 10 to 15 years older? <br />
I believe younger men date older women for a variety of reasons. Some of these reasons would include- they are genuinely attracted to them as a person and the age has never entered their minds as a factor as to whether or not to date her, they have a primary attraction to older women for any number of reasons to include personal factors (maturity, sexual experience, physical attributions which they are predominately attracted to) or as a primary underpinning to a particular fetish or fantasy which they have, curiosity, etc. <br />
If he is only after her for her money, I do not consider that dating (no more than I would if the situation is reversed). That is simply being a kept man or a boy toy. If the woman has the means to keep a younger man and he is happy with the situation as well, then that sounds like a fine arrangement, too. But there's nothing romantic about it.

Best Answer

Not all. Almost really like Older woman but some one try to cheat older woman. Therefore woman should be very careful in their life. I married, and living together more then 5 years.

Best Answer

i want to join

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

I am a very good young looking guy who understands women very well! For your question, I prefer the maturity of older women than young lady! Reason because they know the heart of man too well. They know when you are angry, and when you are happy, but such don't come from the young one. And as for me, it doesn't matter to me if she's rich or not. And she doesn't have to look like Janet Jackson or whitney Houston. To me people who think in terms of age actually have a lot to do with, I say NO! To conclude here, maybe she found me attractive.....

Best Answer

Not necessarily, I dated a guy ten years younger than me and I do alright, but I'm not rich ...also he paid for our dates so I'm thinking he found me attractive too.

Best Answer

Are you referring to the money that the woman got from her x!!

Best Answer