Questionator Questionator 26-30 109 Answers Feb 8, 2013 in Community

Question of the Day

True story this. <br />
A man's car broke down in front of my driveway one day. Since I was home and basically doing nothing, I went out, helped him get it out of the road, then spent four hours going for parts and helping him work on it.<br />
When it was running, he asked to go inside to wash his hands. Being a trusting person, I didn't go in with him. Big mistake.<br />
He emptied my wife's jewelry box into his pockets and I never saw him again after he left.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

no numberplate?
jusus that really miserable action!

Best Answer

What a piece of ****

Best Answer

ohh, that,s the price of being a trusting person

Best Answer

When he left, I had no idea. It only hit me that night, getting ready for bed.

Best Answer

You know how it goes. Some days we are looking like a fine little black duck. The next day, your beak is shot off.

Best Answer

I can relate to this. My hub brought home a drug addict friend of his, want to help the guy quit. He brought his girlfriend over, we asked him to leave because the girl was really rude.
One day, we were out, he came back into the house and took all my jewelry. He kept calling me over the cell phone to check when I would be back "so he could get in" to take his stuffs. But in reality he was in the house, buying more time to search through the house.
But later he overdosed on drug and passed away. Poor soul.
I was upset for awhile. But wasn't happy when news of his death came.

Best Answer

I believe that.

Best Answer

On a South Korean bus, I got up to to offer an older lady my seat. She gave me a disappointed look and said "you ask because my face looks old?"

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

Can't win sometimes! You're a gent.

Best Answer

Did she take the damn seat? I'd say.. fine. stand!

Best Answer

you should of slapped the wrinkles off her face

Best Answer

how vain

Best Answer

hahahahah @ Pheonix

Best Answer

Did my homework, but the dog STILL ate it.

Best Answer

cat ate mine

Best Answer

Hamster ate mine.

Best Answer

At NUDE- but did he eat yours

Best Answer

Someone dropped a $50 out of their pocket. I picked it up and started jogging after them to give it back. Someone saw me pick it up and start '"running away". I was yelling, "Excuse me, Miss! Ma'am?" trying to stop her, but the person who saw me "running away" with her money yelled louder...."HEY YOU!!!! STOP RIGHT THERE, THAT'S NOT YOURS!!" Of course the lady yelling at the top of her lungs makes everyone in the store turn around to see what the hell was going on. I caught up to the lady and was literally 2 feet behind her with my hand stretched out to towards when she turned around to see what the person was yelling about. She saw me with her money in my hand, HANDING IT TO HER WITH A FREAKING SMILE, and she put two and two together. Then the other lady yelling told her I picked it up and started running away with her money. She did the GASP and GRAB. Her eyes got all big like I pick pocketed her and she ripped he money out of my fingers! I said, "What the hell?! You dropped it and I was returning it!" She said, "Oh I'm sure you were. Piece of trash!" It felt like straight out of a movie. As she shuffled off I said, "Merry f*8king Christmas, b!t(h." I was already having a hell of a day and was about in tears as I stood there trying to figure out what just happened. A man and wife walked by me and he said they saw everything and it was really nice of me to do that. His wife put her hand on my shoulder and said, "Merry Christmas" and they both walked away. I'll never do that again. So far I've made $95.

Best Answer

Omg...that is so f*cked up. :(

Best Answer

Old ladies suck

Best Answer

yes, lots of accumulated fear and mistrust

Best Answer

Just before my daughter left for college, she finally asked the big question, had I ever killed anyone in Vietnam. Like a fool I told her the truth. When I finished she had tears in her eyes and ask me how I could live with myself. All I could say was I have to, every day

Best Answer

So hard...sorry you went through that impossible situation.

Best Answer

The important thing was you stayed alive and are now able to enjoy each day.

Best Answer

honorable soldiering is "ok" even in a dishonorable military action.

Best Answer

i've already heard that one

Best Answer

That is a tough one. That is my war as well. got lots of respect for you!

Best Answer

Witnessed a man punching a woman in the face, slam her into the side of the building and kick her. I ran across the street and leveled him. As I turned to ask the woman if is was ok she began to attack me swinging and hitting with her purse and kicking. I protected myself without striking back as she starting screaming don't hurt my husband @#$%^&*(*^% ! <br />
I then looked to her and said; What the F'k is wrong with you lady? your mouth and nose are bleeding and your eye is swelling... you know if you want to act like a couple of sick freaking puppies keep this sh*t at home not in front of mine!<br />
I was sixteen then... Oh what fond memories of those crazy days :~)

Best Answer

Exactly why police hate domestic violence calls most of all...insane.

Best Answer

You should of made her suck your knob

Best Answer

Very true of all the duties, although traffic can be crazy as well, those are the most unpredictable.

Best Answer

she was not worthy, deserving or young enough...

Best Answer

that's the problem, they like the punishment!

Best Answer

crazy wives suck

Best Answer

it probably would have turned into a *********

Best Answer

Back when I was very young and assumed a friend would want to know that her boyfriend was being unfaithful.

Best Answer

Been married 32years and 6 months <br />
I rest my case your honour

Best Answer

I was thrown in jail, labeled a criminal because my first offense was kicking the front door in of a random young man who punched my daughter in the face (true story) for no other reason than she was there. My bond was set higher than a child molester arraigned in front of me (Walker County, TX). Lesson? None, I would do it again. Guilty.

Best Answer

Wow, so unfair. You're a good dad.

Best Answer

Courts are unfair. Try being a woman charged. Often more money and time than a man.

Best Answer

Meant this for you. U never know what a simple affirmation and validation will do for someone. I've been very suicidal lately in my thoughts. As simple of a response as may think it was...meant the world to me at this moment. Some of us r just looking for reasons not to harm ourselves...thanks for being my reason today, right now.

Best Answer

Been very understanding and accomodative and nothing but support for a friend whenever they needed it never expecting it in return and rarely getting the same in return anyways. Because that's what friends are supposed to do.<br />
Then got smeared allover the floor because of hearsay from someone who has beed the opposite of me. In a heartbeat.<br />
Apparently I didn't even deserve honesty. Lesson learned.

Best Answer

*Helps stranger pick up stuff they dropped* <br />
Stranger: "I don't need help!"<br />
Me: Wha...but...;_;

Best Answer

I reported my employer to the Board of Labor for not paying overtime to workers pulling 10 hour shifts 6 days a week. I went to them with a years worth of documentation proving this. Shortly after I was charged by my employer with theft (of the documents) It was a long drawn out nightmare but they were unsuccessful prosecuting me and because they wasted so much money trying to hang me, they lost their business

Best Answer

A guy droped his pistal, I picked it up and gave it back to him on my way back from where I was going he and another guy robbed me with the vary pistal I put in his hand

Best Answer

OMG!! That's the most bizarre thing I've ever heard! ROFL!

Best Answer

that the way its is cause real good guy don't have guns

Best Answer

never return a pistal

Best Answer

My ex and another girl were fighting a few years back when we were all waiting for a bus. I decided to split them up, and walked my girlfriend to the next stop. I got on the bus and said goodbye. When I got off at my stop, a car screamed to a stop and a big lad stepped out. He pointed to a girl in his back seat and said "you see her?" before I could respond he hit me. <br />
I fought back but another lad stepped out of the car, and both were older than me. I spent the next 2 or so minutes tasting their shoes and fists. I will forever live with my mishaped teeth and that memory. <br />
It turned out the girl told her boyfriend I hit her... but that honestly never happened. I took the guy to court and got compensation for my teeth and face, but bah... I always do the right thing still, **** the consequences.

Best Answer

Telling the truth to a woman.<br />
At least I've never been dumb enough since then to confess a lie!

Best Answer

In the National Guard. Doing the right thing doesn't matter it's just a big popularity contest.

Best Answer

i was honest and told everything my bf wanted to know about my past. he now uses that against me and blackmailing me

Best Answer

During the collapse of my company, I faced a huge debt that was well beyond anything I could repay. This debt was levied against me without basis or legitimate legal grounds. I should have declared bankruptcy and have been done with it, but I didn't want my creditors to take a hit for something that was unjust. I tried all sorts of ways to fight it - for three years - but ultimately it drained all of my finances and I was forced to declare bankruptcy anyway. It was far more painful trying to do the right thing than just playing the system.

Best Answer

My wife did this, <br />
she saw a homeless man on the street. he asked for money for food. she gave him a bannana or apple or something .<br />
as she walked away she looked back and he through it in the trash. cured her on that. we now give to Salvation Army.<br />
He needs food, they have it, he asks, she says I gave it to the Salvation Army. they are keeping it for you.<br />
no guilt that way.

Best Answer

I had the same experience when I gave a man standing outside a McDonald's a hamburger after he claimed he was "hungry". It was eye-opening, to say the least. Now I refer them to the missions for food, where I also volunteer.

Best Answer

It hasn't backfired... yet.

Best Answer