maggiesuper maggiesuper 18-21, F 19 Answers Dec 6, 2012 in Youth

The Day one of my best friends died on my couch. I had checked on him earlier and he was snoring away. The day that I brought my first Great Dane in to be put down and I didnt stay with her because I didnt want to see her die (I was young and oh so stupid). The day i found out that my ex-girlfriend died of a heroin overdose - she was left in a snowbank to die because the junkies she got high with were afraid to get help for her. I know if I was with her she would she would have lived(I had lots of practice saving people from ODs). The day I had to put my sick Mom(Alzheimer's Disease) into a nursing home because I could no longer physically take care of her. There are so many times that I hated myself, but I can no longer afford the luxury of hating myself, so I try to do the right thing each and every day....

Best Answer

The day I let a very close friend die when I could have prevented it....

Best Answer

i refused to help someone out of peer pressure.......was very immature in high school......still regret doin that........all she needed was directions. And i looked her straight in the eye and said "No".

Best Answer

when I get all bent out of shape over a situation that I completely misread. For example, I have a really good friend who is very talented, smart and funny. And he seems to be very interested in me. However, I think so highly of him that when he does anything special for me, I deny it immediately and think I'm nothing special to him. I misread any situation and think I'm just one of his many friends when I am actually pretty close to him. Then I get depressed. and that's when i hate myself.

Best Answer

Now. Because I can't have her and I selfishly want her even though she doesn't want me anymore

Best Answer

all my life.. :'(

Best Answer

When I found out my BF molested my 11 year old daughter.

Best Answer

what did you do then?

Best Answer

I called the cops....it's really a very long story. It was 35 years ago, and nothing was done about it by the police. They thought she was a liar, when I said I saw it, they asked me if it made me jealous and if that was why I was reporting it. However he got his punishment...... eventually.

Best Answer

you'll be scarred for life

Best Answer

When I'm out of order.

Best Answer

when somebody told me that, i hurt them,..

Best Answer

when I realised I was powerless

Best Answer