DSHCOL DSHCOL 51-55 25 Answers Feb 26, 2012

do u ask this frequently? if so, he may be tired of not being trusted. it would make me angry.

Best Answer

How long do you wait to ask him after he's walked in the front door? How do you pose the question, do you sound concerned or accusatory?

Best Answer

He's been hanging out the washing and doing the ironing and doesn't want his reputation ruined

Best Answer

It means your relationship is over.

Best Answer

someone's been reading too many cosmo magazines...

Best Answer

do you really need to ask?

Best Answer

He is cheating..Been there

Best Answer

Men don't like to be questioned. Dont worry, anything he's doing, you'll know sooner or later. I hope sooner though.

Best Answer

Try the opposite approach. Don't ask him anything or when he comes home you leave and say nothing to him. Play his game his way and see what happens.

Best Answer

it means he doesn't want you to know

Best Answer

Hopefully he is just tired and it means nothing!

Best Answer

Try not asking where he's been if he goes somewhere else for a while. See if he's still kind of distant or defensive even if you're nice and don't ask questions. If he is, then he's doing -something- he doesn't wnat you to know about.

Best Answer

Means he's offended, or hiding something. Or he's just busy and later offended. Otherwise he's a **** doing **** moves.

Best Answer

Try relaxing and watch for the real signs of trouble instead of asking him something that if he is doing something bad he isn't likely to confess to.

Best Answer

It means you better have him followed or hire a private detective. You may not like what you find.

Best Answer

What are you asking him for... My husband gets defensive just because I feel the need to ask sometimes. He'll get annoyed and put down a bag of my medicine, my favorite desert and drink, and say "THATS WHERE I WAS!" Anything else?

Best Answer

It could just mean that he feels he is being mothered, or that you dont trust him and he has become defensive instead of talking to you about it.

Best Answer

Jeopardy Music.. if its more than him trying to set up a surprise moment for you

Best Answer

that u need to give him a break and trust him

Best Answer

He is keeping secrets, or you ask too much - one or the other - or both<br />
more knowledge of the situation would help

Best Answer