not painful when i cry but my skin is really sore after almost feels like chafed
thenmegsaid thenmegsaid 18-21, F 19 Answers Jan 28, 2010

our tears have salt in them naturaly.purhaps thats why? i know the skin on my face has ALWAYS been ultra sensitive..even when i put natural aloe vera on my face it burns..and they say its not suppsed to burn cuz it has no aditives or anything...but when i put it any were else on my body it doesnt bother me one bit. it could be just your face. purhaps its extra sensitive...i beleive sometimes when i cry my face tends to feel dry and stuff

Best Answer

Spawn of satan....

Best Answer

That happens to me too. I always thought it was because my skin is sensitive and my tears were unusually salty. Plus when I do cry, I tend to cry for a while, so wiping my face with a tissue just irritates it more.

Best Answer

I have been told by doctors that I am " allergic to my tears ". My face gets very irritated and I get red blotches that last hours befor going away. My skin is also very sore and it kind of burns. Sometimes it gets a little hard to breath and my vision blurs for a few hours.

Best Answer

Histamine Intolerance<br />
I have this condition and tear problem ever since I got the histamine intolerance

Best Answer

Posted by "Burning Babe" August 2th, 2012 at 7:38 AM<br />
"I had the same thing, went to a doctor, didn't learn anything new, then figured out it was the tears themselves that was burning me. I tried all the remedies suggested above and it does help, thank you all. I've never had this problem before, and the only thing i'm allergic to is penecillin, but I'm thinking that this is the first year i grew my own tomatoes and I've been chowing on them-- maybe too much acid in my system????

Best Answer

I have the same thing. I've always considered it too much salt. So I increase my water intake. I rinse the skin ASAP with water after tears. I get a lot of tearing when I yawn so I dab the skin with tissue or a soft cloth. It'd be silly & drying to the skin to rinse after each yawn. I also take Vitamin E & use E oil on my face. This is not for everyone but it really works for me. If you do get burns the only cure is to moisturize & try to keep from irritating the skin by touching or adding makeup. Time will make it go away. There is no magic answer that I know of. If you've heard of something that works much better please let me know. Thanks. <br />
P.S. If you feel it's a PH thing, You should see a dermatologist first instead of mixing chemicals in your body on your own to balance your PH.

Best Answer

Allergies, Toxic reaction, Candidiasis (Systemic yeast dieoff), drug pushing, Dry skin (using new face cleaner, showering too much..), lack of sleep, indoor humidity in check, indoor heat too high (causing skin irritation.<br />
Personally I am fighting Candidiasis, but my tears only burn when I am malnourished (under-absorbing) or when I'm not getting enough sleep or sleeping irregularly.

Best Answer

I would see I doctor, maybe there are some drops or something that will make it better. It could be something easy like too much salt, or something horrible like radiation/toxicity. Either way, a doctor can help.

Best Answer

Burning tears is super-voodoo crazy, like Revelations in the Bible:<br />
"So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication: And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH." Rev 17:3-5

Best Answer

.... right ... ok

Best Answer

toxic

Best Answer

You might be allergic to your own tears. I've heard or it happening, being allergic to yourself, there was one guy that was allergic to his own... um, yeah.

Best Answer

Your ph levels may be too high....causing excess of acid....there's normally salt in your tears, and if you have sensitive skin, it could be irritating it....<br />
(You can get ph test strips at the pet store, in the aquarium section, and test your ph level, then follow it from there).

Best Answer

You're Elphaba!

Best Answer

that happened to me only once in my life. that was when I cried the day my mother died

Best Answer