TheDarknessFeelsSoWrong TheDarknessFeelsSoWrong 16-17, F 19 Answers Nov 8, 2011

I once performed very minor sugery on my foot using an ex-acto knife. Geez, that hurt! But it worked and I'm better now.

Best Answer

I use paper clips too haha. I'm a wimp but I guess it's not a bad thing. I hope I never get to the point that I use knives or razors.

Best Answer

Anything I could use. Pencils, ball point pens, broken glass (even from broken or shattered lightbulbs), I used a stapler once (which mad me scream), rope, an eraser (a friend was experimenting and found it effective. I said i'd never do it but I did) and the classic razors I stole for the art room (already sharpened and ready)

Best Answer

I used a knife and used scissors. I've tried to control myself now, and so far it's going great.

Best Answer

I've used a paperclip a razor and a scissors. The razor made me develop a fear of knives and blades.

Best Answer

Oh. -Hugs-

Best Answer

i use blades usually from shavers

Best Answer

So do I

Best Answer

I play alphabet penny a.k.a.chicken...sing tghe abcs and rub a penny hard against your skin...you get a chicken burn, some sore **** right there.

Best Answer

You can beat this.

Best Answer

Being curious is good, But I hope you totally stop from hurting yourself.

Best Answer

I'm going to get therapy soon. I don't know when because thats up to my parents to decide but I hope I can get some treatment fo rmy depression before I start therapy.

Best Answer

Thank you DF for letting me know this. I hope all the best for you.

Best Answer

Depression is such a difficult thing to get a handle on. I have suffered from it all my life, and it was depression meds that they gave me that caused my problems. Good luck. I hope you feel better soon.

Best Answer

glad to hear you are stopping. i hope you find your soul and nurture it... i will leave you a quote from one of my favourite artists from the past - <br />
"Never compromise yourself because you're all you've got." - Janis Joplin.<br />
take care hun, i wish you healing and soul awakening.

Best Answer

When I used to cut I used razors blades mostly.. I. Would sanitize them and my skin then ut. I would usually cut word on my legs. The blade cuts healed nicely. I hardly have any scars. Though when I get really cold or when I get tan I can see the scars though they are thin. I've never had anyone notice and noone knows. I even have the word trust cut into my upper thigh and noone noticed. The only cut anyone noticed was the one I did with my cell phone back on my arm.. it was more of a scrape so bad I bleed. I haven't cut in years though. I reccommend if your going to cut do it more in a design so when you get older its just called scarification.

Best Answer

A razor

Best Answer

When I did, (it was for a very short.....time a few weeks only) I actually used my finger nails. I still have scars, but I haven't done it for many many years.

Best Answer

Well I'm glad you were able to stop.

Best Answer

The problem I had was that the docs gave me a combo of medications to which I had an adverse reaction. I began hallucinating and was in the hospital for 4 months with something I NEVER had. Fortunately for me a different doctor took a look at my case and remarked that all of my problems began when I was put on that particular combo of medications. They changed the drugs and all of those symptoms disappeared. Including the cutting with my finger nails. So you see it wasn't quite the same as some people who have real REASONS for their cutting. Thanks for caring.

Best Answer

what ever is close and sharp and sterile usually. not recomended

Best Answer

Safety pin and pencil sharpener blade (not used)

Best Answer

I use blades from hand pencil sharpeners

Best Answer