A girl on Yahoo! Answers told me this: you couldn't be more correct. Like wow, you are right on with your facial flaws (ears, head shape, eyes, chin...). Hopefully you have a good personality because you certainly aren't too pleasing to look at. Lucky for you many girls like myself focus more on personality rather than looks Good luck! hope i helped :) Wow she said, "hope i helped :)", WTF? She just told me I'm ******* ugly! She didn't help at all! She put down my self confidence entirely! So quite a few girls on Yahoo! Answers have told me that I'm ugly but almost none in person. A guess the girls in real life don't wanna hurt my feelings. People tend to be more honest on the internet because they'll almost never see you in person and have nothing to lose. I already talked about some of my potential facial and bone structure flaws including my a very awkward shaped head, extremely weird looking eyes, ****** up eye lids, big lips, very weak cheek bones, a weak jaw along with a very recessive chin, a very big and crooked nose, big ears, oh man there's a lot.. Girls don't find my face pleasing to look at and say my personality is my only hope. My face is apparently yucky looking. So what do you think? Should I listen to those who think I'm ugly or is attraction in the eye of the beholder? See me in the link below out of curiosity. Is my face that bad? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEwPZBLm8dQ
jsanza29 jsanza29 22-25, M 12 Answers Jun 30, 2012

hey buddy!!!! I dunno what you westeners consider being attractive....when I saw your video I thought you were great...seriously I would have said yes if you asked me out....lol and why on earth do you give people a chance to judge you...I never do that I consider my eyes the most beautiful in the whole world because those are the things that make me see properly...and same goes with the rest of my body...you are perfect dont be sad!! (I suck at english btw..ignore that, just focus on the message)

Best Answer

You're a girl and you find me attractive? What nationality are you and where are you from, if you don't mind me asking.

Best Answer

First of all, your ears are not big! Also your face shape is really good and your eyebrows too, nice and thin! Right now you are an average looking guy, but if you take care of your skin a little bit, and you'll get in the handsome category for good :) and i'm being really honest with you:) I think you should start to appreciate and love yourself a bit more, cause you are not ugly!!! not at all! i mean, what was that girl, blind?? for God's shake!

Best Answer

Don't take personally sweetheart,you sound like your a greater person, and I'm sure you're attractive enough to find a young lady who thinks you're all that...and you're ansolutely right some people on the Internet say many things that they wouldn't otherwise say to your face...someone whose heart is as cold and as unsympathetic as that you wouldn't want as a friend much less anything else..you're a winner ! Don't sweat the small stuff! Take care!

Best Answer

I'm not a girl, but my daughter who is a real head turner (I've seen guy snap their heads around as she walks by) dates a guy who is really bad, your not ugly at all, heck I'd be happy if she brought you home to meet me.

you do have a case of acne but I'm sure you know that. fyi, so does her boyfriend

Best Answer

Do you think your daughter would find me physically attractive? If so, that would make-up for being called ugly by other girls on the internet. I would feel better after.

Best Answer

I can't say that for sure. Physical attributes aren't stressed in this house. the inner person is. If she didn't know her boyfriend I would think she you say you were more attractive, but honestly its hard to know what is in someone elses mind. I wouldn't pay any mind to some girl (if they rally were a girl) on the internet.

Best Answer

Your daughter's boyfriend isn't that attractive? She goes more for the personality rather than looks?

Best Answer

"isn't that attractive" is an understatement! personally I don't think he has a personality either (no more than a fence-post!). all he ever says is "I think this" or "I think that", when I asked him why he thinks that way, his answer is "because I do". I met his parents, so he comes by his lack of personality honestly. Even my daughter says they are pretty dumb!

Best Answer

Dating a girl with good looks is a tough task. Girls like that are usually shallow and can go for guy with as good of looks as them. Is that usually the case with better looking girls?

Best Answer

I'd be lying if I said no, but there are pretty girls (like my daughter) who weren't brought up rich (we still aren't rich), and the focus is not on the bank account or the really "hot" looking guy. If I could only get her to pick someone with a brain I'd be a lot happier. I try not to mettle (much).

Best Answer

I would never meet your daughter, I probably live very far away from you guys. But that's not the point. The point is, if a good looking girl such as your daughter would consider dating me based on my looks is very impressive. I never really had a good looking girl like me before. If you can show the same video of me you saw to your daughter and get her reaction then get back to me, well I'd be curious to know her reaction, coming from an attractive girl.

Best Answer

that would constitute being mettlesome I think. Much as I'd like to help.

Best Answer

Don't look into that to much. There are many different type of girls, there are some that would probably consider you hot. I am not a good judge for guys, but I don't see the problem. Don't ever worry about your looks. Do what makes you happy. if girls are just plain rude unless you ask them then tell them to **** off. It's just rude to put people down for stupid stuff like that.

Best Answer

People can be honest on the internet because they'll never meet you but for the same reason they'll rip you to shreds just for fun

Best Answer

If a girl says you are ugly, you have failed as a man and will never be happy.

Best Answer

Ur not ugly at all I'm a guy - not gay, I'm just saying

Best Answer

I think you are being way to hard on yourself when you describe yourself. I read the description and did not expect what I saw in your video. You are not ugly! Try and focus on what you like about yourself, and less on what you don't like. Yes, personality is important, but also focus on your physical traits you like. Such as obviously you are fit (you play hockey), curly hair is fun, your lips look smooth and have a nice shape to them etc. People are cruel sometimes, especially on the internet. They pick up on your insecurities and for some reason dig in and make you feel worse. I don't understand it at all! Please don't let it get you down.

Best Answer

Dude, you might not be the most handsome male on the planet, but believe me, you are not ugly, I'm not gay, just so you know. That girl is probably pretty damn shallow. THe beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Best Answer

So do I appear average looking in your eyes?

Best Answer

Yes . :D

Best Answer

What is average looking really? Is it when someone is not ugly or good looking, just ordinary? Is it harder to pick up girls being an average looking guy?

Best Answer

No it is not harder, especially if you're a good person.
Average is like, kinda hard to explain, someone who is not ugly or someone who does not have mass attention drawing beauty, but you can still be cute, and there might be some women who find you very attractive. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Best Answer

So average looking people can be respectively attractive but not to the point they'll be turning the opposite sex's heads with their very good looks. Am I right?

Best Answer

Yup.

Best Answer

So I can be a cute guy but not to the point I'll be getting stopped by almost every girl I come in contact with. Correct?

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

Out of a score of 10, 5 being average looking. What is my maximum potential? What can I achieve out of 10 if I got rid of my acne, maybe hit the gym. 6 and 7 would be considered cute but once people hit 8, you start to become a pretty good looking guy. So what score do you think I can reach?

Best Answer

You can reach maximum, I guess it just depends in how much effort you put into your physical appearance, but be careful, some girls are shallow and will only date you because you are handsome and just use you as an object to show off to her friends to seem popular and cool.

Best Answer

What do you mean I can reach maximum? Can you give me a specific number out of 10? 10 is being on top of the world basically, it means you're one of the best looking on the planet.

Best Answer

I suppose you could be 9 or 8.

Best Answer

8 or 9 is pretty damn impressive on a physical scale. What do you recommend I do to achieve such a high score like that? Would facial aesthetics be an option?

Best Answer

If you wash your face, try using a special type of soap. That might work. Could I have the link to the question you answered on Yahoo? The one about the girl that rated you and then made you ask this question.

Best Answer

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AtVfIC8eO5tlcIuwcGmUwRrty6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20120629224437AAM5shx

Best Answer

I tried to contact her but Yahoo! Answers is very strict when being able to communicate with other members. I was never able to get back to her. She really hurt my feelings though XD

Best Answer

That person was probably just trying to ruin your day because they had a bad day, and because they are probably what they consider, truly hideous.

Best Answer

Thanks for your help though :) But honestly if I was truly ugly and had very bad facial features, would you tell me straight up without hesitation?

Best Answer

No, I wouldn't. And you're most welcome.

Best Answer

Oh.. so you don't wanna hurt my feelings? I'd much appreciate your honesty ;(

Best Answer

No. I'd just say I don't find you attractive, but that doesn't mean somebody else won't. And beside, you're not truly ugly or ugly at all, so we don't have to worry about that. :D

Best Answer

Ok so we're cool on that respect. But friendships in general are not usually based on looks unless it's a dating relationship. Some people look at the personality first whether it's a friendship or a dating relationship. Would you be friends with an ugly person?

Best Answer

I'll be friends with anyone who is a good person. I don't bother over looks when it comes to friendship.

Best Answer

Ya being friends with an ugly person is a lot different from dating an ugly person. I would probably be friends with an ugly person but in the dating world, it's a different story and ugly people are usually at the back of the line when trying to score a boyfriend or girlfriend. But from my experience, there are even some people that reject ugly people in general even if it's just being their friend. I know a lot of people that don't wanna associate themselves with ugly people at all. I feel bad but life is cruel..

Best Answer

Yes, those are the shallow people. Life is cruel in many ways.

Best Answer