growwhereyouglow growwhereyouglow 36-40, F 44 Answers Dec 10, 2012 in Hobbies

The Beatles.

Best Answer

:D love them

Best Answer

I just thought of them, I havn't listened to their songs.

Best Answer

Jimmy Hendrix

Best Answer

SUCH talent....but...are you experienced?

Best Answer

Yes. Love his music

Best Answer

Johnny Cash is great too :P

Best Answer

True

Best Answer

Beatles "How come you say you will when say you do baby when don't Oh oh Honey Don't"Beatles-Honey Don't

Best Answer

It would have been so cool to have seen them back in their Hamburg days when they were first starting out :}

Best Answer

Yeah most rock shows this days hurt the ears and the fireworks are the highlight

Best Answer

Honey Don't - originally recorded (and a big hit) by Carl Perkins December 1955. I forgot the Beatles covered it in the sixties.

Best Answer

Yeah I just like their version better

Best Answer

four years from now

Best Answer

interesting perspective...

Best Answer

Vietnam War.

Best Answer

John and Bobby Kennedy and Martin Luther King Jr.

Best Answer

:{ all great losses

Best Answer

There is a theory which states that if ever for any reason anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.Can I get an amen on the 60"s.

Best Answer

I know EXACTLY what theory you're speaking of...is that an interesting one or what. I've never heard anyone else mention it. Funny as hell you applied it to the 60's... ;}

Best Answer

Not much, I was stoned and missed most of it

The rest got stored under burnt out memory cells

Best Answer

I think those cells would tell you...you had too much fun ;}

Best Answer

I'm an American, too much is just right! Lol

Best Answer

Hippies. I saw a lot of Hippies back in the 1960's with their tie-dyed skirts, beads, headbands, peace symbols sewn onto their clothes and painted on their bodies. Many were the older sisters and brothers of my friends.

Best Answer

now most of the hippies work in the corporate world...but every once in a while their 'hippie' nature comes out...

Best Answer

flower power and peace, man

Best Answer

hey man...you know what word cracks me up from that time...'doobie'...HAHA!

Best Answer

Sex, drugs and rock 'n roll.

Best Answer

totally

Best Answer

A guy in a suit wearing six ties of various patterns.

Best Answer

100% winner for unique answer ;} Six Ties

Best Answer

I don't remember.

Best Answer

I don't remember the 60's = you had a BLAST :P

Best Answer

;)

Best Answer

hair, music, energy

Best Answer

I love looking up vintage pics of that time. Not too long ago I read a bio of The Beatles and the well known girlfriends, in particular Patti Boyd and Jane Asher...fun styles to look at.

Best Answer

My early childhood with a black & white Magnovox, colorforms, hool-a-hoops and Catholic Grammar School

Best Answer

hool-a-hoops...hey...have you tried that thing recently...my niece had one and I tried it, sheesh...that's a good ab work out!

Best Answer

The changing of society for the better. The time that the young generation said "FACK THE MAN,WE AINT GONNA TAKE YOUR $HIT ANYMORE" And the ethos was questioned and dismantled like never before,and it is still continuing to this day.

Best Answer

When I look over every generation...none had the spirit that this one did. While you can say each one had their 'thing'...this just seemed to have it all...the birth of so many cool things and changes.

Best Answer

And the greatest soundtrack the world has ever known .

Best Answer

EVER!!!!! I would have loved to have been a teen and go over to a friends house, hang out and just listen to great music and get into it...so awesome. While I would do that as a kid it's just not the same of say...getting The Beatle's Sgt. Pepper and listening to it when it was brand new...or Hendrix's stuff...or...I could go on and on...

Best Answer

Or hearing Dylan singing "A hard rains gonna fall" in amongst the sugary sweet child friendly pop songs of the time. He shook the whole world with a guitar and a revolutionary songwriting and singing style. He was the true turning point for music and lyrics . It was the beginning of hip hop too. IMO

Best Answer

Bob Dylan had immense skill! I can see how one could come up with that thought about Bob Dylan and the beginning of hip hop. Music has sooo many roots to all kinds of things. Classical music, in the days of it unfolding was considered 'pop' music in that it was indeed the popular music of the time.

Best Answer

Ohh, the good old days. I was a teen and I remember sit ins, protest marches and peace rallies. I also remember the terrible way the Vietnam Vets were treated when they got home and that was just wrong, wrong, wrong.

Best Answer

I remember seeing documentaries on how the men from Vietnam were treated...deplorable. The 60's over all...so cool...would have loved to have experienced it for a bit. You guys had FUN and lived!!!!

Best Answer

You are right on both accounts. The Vietnam Vets were treated terribly when they got home. But I was always at the front of the line to welcome them home with love. And the 60's were fun. Sorry you weren't there to share.

Best Answer

If I was...I would have had TOOOOOO much fun!!

Best Answer

Thank you so much for your " Welcome Home"
It means more than most people will ever know

Best Answer

You are so very welcome for the Welcome Home. You and all the Vietnam Vets deserved it many years ago. Sadly there are still some of you who to this day haven't gotten a welcome home. I['ve had many Vietnam Vets over the years tell me I was the first person to ever welcome them home and that just breaks my heart.

Best Answer

peace love and rock n roll

Best Answer

Bob Dylan

The Civil Rights Act/Voters' Rights Act

Haight Ashbury

The Beatles

Vietnam War protests

The Flower Children/Hippies

Woodstock/Summer Of Love

Best Answer

Totally...such a birth of culture and excitement...

Best Answer

The 'free though' movement of the 20s and the liberal movement of the 2000s. History is cyclical,about every 40 years.

Best Answer

this is true...and yet...this cycle is still the coolest one of them all

Best Answer