You know, I tell people that I am ugly over the phone and they don't believe me, then I show them a picture and they disappear. In all seriousness, beauty is subjective. The only person your looks matter to is yourself. People will take confidence over beauty any day. My dear, you have to accept what you look like, then proceed to love yourself regardless. Don't get surgery because that doesn't really solve anything if you haven't worked on yourself from within. Instead, look in the mirror everyday, take an honest look at yourself and say " I love myself" with conviction. I guarantee that alone will raise your self-esteem. Good-luck, sweetie!

Best Answer

True beauty comes from the inside.

Best Answer

First of all being "Ugly" often has more to do with what is inside then purely the exterior.<br />
Second-if you are that ugly (by your standards)-what purpose does it serve to tell people that you think you are? They will either agree or disagree. Then what? I have no doubt that there are people who find you beautiful and a word to the wise...It is hard for anyone to see that, when you have a negative view of yourself.<br />
Hold your head up high,try your best to be a beautiful person inside and you'll find it much easier for everyone,including yourself, to see the beauty!

Best Answer

That was my sentiments exactly. I guess I won't have to post a reply to the question.

Best Answer

hey wayne..Humor me...was your reply to what I answered? Still cant figure out the "reply" option. Unless of course, it includes reference to my user name.

Best Answer

I just assume you have BDD.

Best Answer

I don't tell myself either way. Others see me as they see me, can't really change anything about it, even if I wanted to. I don't care that much for people who would judge me by my looks only anyway. And it's better to be happy with myself, than needing other peoples judgement to be happy.

Best Answer

Would you rather be very pretty physically..vain.. and walk over people

Best Answer