msbee16 msbee16 16-17, F 5 Answers Jun 14, 2012

Well if you never done it before than scared nervous don t think bout it it s not that big inportant when your ready in love you ll know it will come natural and be great! thats the best way. wait till ready don t let any one presure ya into it. every one diff.

Best Answer

i was nearly raped years ago... could it have something to with that??

Best Answer

deff. the thought is giving you bad memorys. you need be with some one real comfitable that will be realy nice slow and gental .so it will be a nice exsparance that will give you a great memory and keep you wanting to repete it.

Best Answer

It could easily be rape trauma, even though you were only "nearly raped." Who would be excited to have sex after that?

Best Answer

The thought of someone touching me again makes me shake... my heart starts beating really fast... i had trust issues with guys for years after... not until last year that i started trusting them again... but it doesnt stop me from having my guard up all the time... i cant relax...

Best Answer

Because you don't like it.

Best Answer

Nervous excitement, the mind and body know the joys and are in great anticipation there of....happens often.<br />
Taking deep breaths helps to calm down.

Best Answer

I think its scared shakes...

Best Answer