Fee115 Fee115 18-21 6 Answers Feb 6, 2012

If you stop eating your body slows down, so it will defeat the purpose. What you need to do is change what you eat and eat slightly less than what your body needs so it takes energy from the excess fat. <br />
Eggs, nuts, and fruit are good choices. Do some weight training. Your body will burn calories long after you are finished working out. If you run choose sprints over distance running. I have been researching this and these are some things that I have incorporated into my life.<br />
P.S. I do not drink sodas anymore and I eat as few sugars as possible.

Best Answer

For a faster way to lose weight, you can try this product called simply magic. This pill will help you lose weight and maintain it. it help decrease your appetite and craving and give you energy to boost weight loss. send me a message for more information or go to www.symmetrydirect.com

Best Answer

Don't suppose you remember , or have even heard of Mama Cass Elliott ? She was a big fat singer in the 60's & 70's . She sang with the Mama's & the Papa's. ( Monday, Monday & California Dreaming to name but 2 ) She went on a strict diet and died in London of weakened heart muscle in about 1974 , despite the rumours of her choking to death on an ham sandwich....

Best Answer

i think you misunderstood, if you starve yourself you will lose weight, in the long term at some point you will have to eat more to stop yourself dying, at which point you will rapidly gain weight alot quicker than normal, otherwise staving yourself even a little will usually lead to organ failure

Best Answer

I started the 24 day challenge and im down 15 lbs in 18 days. I feel amazing! If you would like to try the challenge the website it www.advocare.com/140615794<br />
Or if you would like to see healthy recipes and my progress as well as my friends my page on facebook is " Aprils weight loss solutions". :)

Best Answer