Its literally eating me alive inside, I feel so disgusted with myself. I only recently even remembered as I had surpressed it for so long.. I love God and have tried to be a good Christian for what it is.. :
xxx2 xxx2 18-21 21 Answers Sep 11, 2010

Probably not, since there is no hell.

Best Answer

i don't think you'll go to hell for that but i hope you haven't done it anymore! you can love pets without providing sexual release for them. leave that for other dogs to do. abusive behavior by denying them? give me a break.

Best Answer

there is nothing wrong with what you did

Best Answer

If you didn't covet your neighbour's ***, you're probably okay. I'm afraid your dog is definitely going to hell though.

Best Answer

u now know that it was wrong and feel bad about it that is all that matters so move on with ur life it is forgiven

Best Answer

If I'm correct, most Christians would say you have a personal relationship with God and that God is forgiving - so read, think, pray, repent for anything you feel you have done wrong and then put your energy into making the world the best place possible rather than dwelling on things that have passed by.

Best Answer

Okay, you know what a venial sin is as opposed to a mortal sin? Well this was a case of a vaginal sin.

Best Answer

LOL! XD

Best Answer

I answered it in the non-mature section

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer

nope my sister does it a lot

Best Answer

If you believe in Hell, you are going to Hell.<br />
If you don't, then not. As simple as that. =P

Best Answer

Ah what does being a christian have to do with what you did?? Anyway its pretty disgusting but there are people who do have sex with animals, as sick as that is, it is out there. So if you think you did the wrong thing then just dont do it again. But as far as your religious status goes that has nothing to do with it.

Best Answer

I would surely hope not. <br />
Not being at the age of reason, I'm quite sure that you have been forgiven. You just need to forgive yourself and move on.

Best Answer

do not think so

Best Answer

well that lucky dawg beat you to heaven.

Best Answer