M4dH4TT3r M4dH4TT3r 26-30, M 7 Answers Dec 21, 2013 in Doing Good

Why would a homeless hitchhiker teen ever do such a thing?

Best Answer

Why not?

Best Answer

Survival.

Best Answer

I can survive without money, I've done it most of my life and in effect money means nothing to me. So how does survival come into play when there are other people out there who cannot survive without it?

Best Answer

Are you crazy. Have you ever had five thousand 1 dollar strippers before? I didnt think so -_-

Best Answer

Of course I have! I love dem strippers.

Best Answer

0_0..... lucky bastard

Best Answer

and tequila... VIP room FTW!

Best Answer

Did good things happen to you afterwards?

Best Answer

no, I developed a large brain tumor right after that, which gave me bad credit after a frontal lobotomy.

Best Answer

Oh dear but how did it make you feel giving away so much?

Best Answer

Honestly no different, although when I was about half a block away he was jumping up and down yelling thank you (he was half asleep when I gave it to him). So I suppose it made him happy.

Best Answer

That was a good deed you did.

Best Answer

I know you were trying to refer to karma but considering I do a lot of good deeds and have had nothing but horrible luck I must have alot of the bad.

Best Answer

Right now I as sit here I have had 3 brain surgeries, I'm perm disabled, my credit is horrible, and I'm a wanted felon (due to the cops finding me sleeping in an abandoned car then proceeding to handcuff me and beat the hell out of me for which I received multiple assault/assaulting a po charges). My early childhood was a combination of being tied up and beaten at home, being locked in a padded cell at school, and picking up cans on the highway to eat.

Also I hold 3 technical certifications (one I helped write the new exam for), I have done a lot of volunteer work for non profits, and I'm halfway through college (which according to fin aid this morning it doesn't look like I'm going to be able to finish). Im also studying for 8 MS exams I take in a week. In the past I have worked as a network engineer and IT manager.

Best Answer

Had I the heavens’ embroidered cloths,
Enwrought with golden and silver light,
The blue and the dim and the dark cloths
Of night and light and the half light,
I would spread the cloths under your feet:
But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Whatever - The soup is getting cold

Best Answer

It is unfortunate that you have a brain tumor but instead of feeling bitter you can look back at your life and be happy of everything you've done and achieved. I'm sure there were happy times?

Best Answer

I dont have a brain tumor "had". Also Im not bitter just disappointed with the world. Also how do you construe yeats poetry an davinci's equation as bitter?

Best Answer

Are you serious?

Best Answer

yes, I am completely serious

Best Answer

I'm sorry to hear that!

Best Answer

I dont have a brain tumor, "had" also I'm not bitter, just disappointed with the world.

Best Answer

Disappointment is part of life, let it go. Think positive thoughts, play music.

Best Answer

thinking "happy thoughts" only gets you so far, eventually you run out of pixie dust and find yourself in a brothel as the catch of the week

Best Answer

nope

Best Answer

Why?

Best Answer

cos ive never had money to give away

Best Answer

why?

Best Answer