MissX86 MissX86 26-30, F 10 Answers Oct 24, 2012 in Community

A massive hole in the ocean's floor opened (possible due to an earthquake or a storm of some sort) Which released the earth's core gases, this sent a HUGE bubble up through the ocean, at some ridiculously fast speed I am sure, (imagine farting in the bathtub) when this bubble hit the surface it was so big, and moving so fast, that ships, planes, fish, whales, literally ANYTHING in it's path would have been hit with this force, soaked in gases and water and possible drawn down to the bottom of the ocean or even into the gaping hole one it was done releasing gases and sealed back up by rock and sand over time. Something like this could easily have happened more than once over a long period of time.

Best Answer

well! when I was a kid I didn't know that information! sometimes I used to cry cuz I really wanted to know lol

Best Answer

I just made that up ;)

Best Answer

haha

Best Answer

I don't have time to write that book.

Best Answer

If they had hidden cameras all over the place watching me.

Best Answer

haha why what were you doing?

Best Answer

Sometimes I'd be outside playing and look around at all the trees or places a camera could be hiding and I couldn't shake the thought that people could be watching me.

Best Answer

hahaha this happens to me now! but I don't think it's imagination! just craziness ;)

Best Answer

i thought alot of science and quantum mechanical thoughts or ideas i have always enjoyed science

Best Answer

Should I have froot loops or captain crunch in the morning......

Best Answer

Blades of grass, grains of sand, philosophy, theology, Ballet, Animals, adventure, French and British history, Baking, Horses, Fishing, Music.

Best Answer

wow! seems like fun thoughts

Best Answer

I am that girl, who when she looks at a hand marvels, at the skin, and muscle, and bone that make it up.

Best Answer

How the heck was Santa going to make it to all those houses.

Best Answer

hahahaha

Best Answer

Its true!

Best Answer