lmao ..i used to sniff them too!..i used to bring some just for the other kids in the class! sniffing markers was all the rage back in the day

Best Answer

The government wants children to eat markers! I can only assume they contained mind control chips.

Best Answer

i dont kno! to attract them? they could attract kids more these days if they used french fries flavor or chicken nugget flavor<br />
just kidding :P

Best Answer

Perhaps population control?

Best Answer

I actually have some of those, and they still make them...if you're talking about the Mr. Sketch markers. The red smells like cherry, the purple like grape, the light green like spearmint, the yellow like lemon, black like licorice, etc. I had them when I was small too. Totally cool. And nontoxic, by the way.

Best Answer

my parents got us some of those when we were kids. we used them, but for the most part we just got them out to stiff. i would think those ones are made differently than "sharpie" markers, but they smell good too.

Best Answer

I still like those :) my English teacher has smelly dry erase ones!

Best Answer

dont know man, but I remember some of the smelled REALLY good!<br />
I was always tryin not to get marker on my nose while sniffin them! lol

Best Answer

ha ya know I havent seen or thought about those in years.

Best Answer

One of my coworkers brought them up today and that was my first thought.

Best Answer