I cannot see distinction between big and small dreams.<br />
Is smiling and making people to smile a small dream? Is dominating the world a big one?<br />
Is healing sick people a small dream? Is winning World War III a big one?<br />
Is planting a garden a small dream? Is travelling to Uranus a big one?<br />
I think that all dreams are good, as long as as they nurture our pure, kindly and radiant souls. We keep on dreaming and keep on turning them into reality.

Best Answer

that's quite a reversal. you should try to dream bigger now that you are big. if that makes any sense. :)

Best Answer

You could make some men much less unconfident.

Best Answer

Looks like all the dreams got absorbed by our bodies to grow. Just kidding.

After hanging around with other people that have such a realistic or should I say, limited approach to life, it really does influence your mindset.
As kids, we don't really understand our limitations. We're awfully curious.
The reason I say "limited approach" to realism is because in the past, people have said "Oh that's impossible!" only to have that one person who makes it happen. It's a risk that goes against all instincts.

Best Answer

It's because when you were a kid you only had your dreams and hadn't thought about the obstacles that are necessary to be overcome in order to achieve the goal. When you grew up, all you could see was those big, mind twisting barriers in between you and your goal so your dreams faded away. Instead of working towards your dreams with the true belief that you have to get them no matter how many obstacles you have to overcome, you just surrendered to the circumstances and subconsciously given up on your dreams. It's quite normal. You just have to realize that without fighting your battle you can't get that golden throne. Don't be lazy.. don't make excuses, get off your soft cushion, fight for it, earn it. Goodluck

Best Answer