well... i do the same from time to time.. on regular basis.. and NO! nothing is abnormal until it starts disturbing you or people around you at any level.. :)

Best Answer

i find that normal,am i abnormal.? lol normal is overrated

Best Answer

As long as you know that you're talking to just you and you don't start hallucinating then I guess its fine, everyone has a dialogue going on in their head. Just if other people see you talking to yourself it may freak them out.

Best Answer

Nah... we all rehearse and to to get a better outcome.... you're fine. mx:))

Best Answer

Not really, I've been known to do that - hang on a minute - that probably means it is abnormal lol

Best Answer

Are you absolutely sure that you are alone and in the past?

Best Answer

nahh...some embarrassing times it happens during class too...:/

Best Answer

It will enhance your conversation or interaction skill with the others.Must be practiced 10-15 mins. a day.But always doing the same reflects how boring u are????

Best Answer

I AM boring.

Best Answer

Nope, it's called using your imagination, and can be a wonderful thing to master.

Best Answer

sure but if I'm like...walking in the college corridor, people think I'm hell crazy. And when I realize there'r people around...well...I FEEL crazy.

Best Answer

Yeah, well, I can see the problem with that one. I guess you need to grab a friend to walk with you.

Best Answer

Oww...that went right through my chest. :-/

Best Answer

Sorry, that was not intended to be a dig.

Best Answer

nah.

Best Answer

why not? Are you pretty good at arguments?

Best Answer

I mean nah it's not abnormal...

Best Answer

oh good to hear that from a bunch of people :)

Best Answer

Nostalgia, I sometime fall for it and end up talking to myself then realize that people are watching me then I play it out because I already made a scene so why not make it MORE entertaining! Sorry, I did it again.

Best Answer