prisonbreaktempt prisonbreaktempt 18-21, F 13 Answers Jan 15, 2013 in Health

well... i do the same from time to time.. on regular basis.. and NO! nothing is abnormal until it starts disturbing you or people around you at any level.. :)

Best Answer

i find that normal,am i abnormal.? lol normal is overrated

Best Answer

I always do it because I always think of better things to say after it's over

Best Answer

Not really, I've been known to do that - hang on a minute - that probably means it is abnormal lol

Best Answer

Are you absolutely sure that you are alone and in the past?

Best Answer

nahh...some embarrassing times it happens during class too...:/

Best Answer

It will enhance your conversation or interaction skill with the others.Must be practiced 10-15 mins. a day.But always doing the same reflects how boring u are????

Best Answer

I AM boring.

Best Answer

Nope, it's called using your imagination, and can be a wonderful thing to master.

Best Answer

sure but if I'm like...walking in the college corridor, people think I'm hell crazy. And when I realize there'r people around...well...I FEEL crazy.

Best Answer

Yeah, well, I can see the problem with that one. I guess you need to grab a friend to walk with you.

Best Answer

Oww...that went right through my chest. :-/

Best Answer

Sorry, that was not intended to be a dig.

Best Answer

I do the same thing but for future conversations. I'm trying to stop acutally.

Best Answer

it's good for future conversations!

Best Answer

its an obsession for me though... I actually think its good for past conversations. But not if its constant, and you can't stop... :/ imo

Best Answer

lol it IS constant. *sigh*.

Best Answer

same with me.. just with future. When I think of past conversations I ONLY do it on purpose. my mind never slips back there, and I LEARN a lot. But when I do it for future conversations I find myself laughing, talking, and thinking to myself when I'm alone, all the time. Just like you

Best Answer

yeah and in the end I'm like...dude, I'm crazy, who does that? I ACTUALLY imagine like I'm there with the person, in that place, etc.....and I even wave my hands about and bob my head and stuff. Like a REAL conversation. It's soooo crazy.

Best Answer

haha I think its ok. Actually I do that sometimes too, :P Especially if it was intense, or I like reliving past conversations, like if I'm proud of myself for saying it. Its not crazy. Your just going over it in your head. Nothing is crazy, unless somebody else things you shouldn't be doing that behavior. But thats BS, and somebody else's idea. The only thing important is what you want to be doing. I don't think its bad.. and maybe its even helpful sometimes. I think it can be. You know what i think its like? Its almost like watching a awesome scene from a movie that you want to relive over and over. Your just doing it with your conversations, working it out. Those are my thoughts anyway... :D

Best Answer

oh yeah, thanks for sharing your view! :)

Best Answer

nah.

Best Answer

why not? Are you pretty good at arguments?

Best Answer

I mean nah it's not abnormal...

Best Answer

oh good to hear that from a bunch of people :)

Best Answer

Nah... we all rehearse and to to get a better outcome.... you're fine. mx:))

Best Answer

Hope not I do that and then imagine better comebacks and responses for past conversation

Best Answer