TheSpiritofAngel TheSpiritofAngel 18-21, F 27 Answers Feb 21, 2013 in Community

When my dad passed away and whenever am alone in hostel room rarely

Best Answer

When I was hospitalized after a car accident. I didn't get any visitors or phone calls.

Best Answer

Now! :o(

Best Answer

Now... perhaps thats why we spend much time in EP

Best Answer

When my parents hated me and my decisions, no one listened to me, wmy friends where changing into horrible people, I was being lied to and used, I felt so utterly alone, and that led to my cutting.

Best Answer

when i was hitchhiking from Nashville to NY on a very deserted interstate after dark.

Best Answer

I am happiest when I am alone. But I have only 'felt' alone in the company of others.

Best Answer

When my kids go to their father's house for Christmas.....I'm beginning to dislike Christmas Day.

Best Answer

Nearly all the time, even when I'm with friends, since I'm always being a fake person, and no one knows the real me.

Best Answer

When no one seems to be there for me,

Best Answer

I have been alone for as long as I can remember.

Best Answer

Probably in high school when my best friend turned on me...and took some of my other friends with her. That was my first broken heart and I felt really alone for a while.

Best Answer

When i served time when a teen.

Best Answer

Alot but mostly during the past 9 years since my separation and divorce

Best Answer

its now.

Best Answer

Now.

Best Answer