Questionator Questionator 26-30 273 Answers Dec 12, 2012 in Community

Question of the Day

When I touch myself at night. ;_;

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

...your answer is so profound, OCcreator...so real & raw...

Best Answer

I know right. :")

Best Answer

You dear sir or madame are brilliant.

Best Answer

Sir *bows* :)

Best Answer

Took the words right out of my mouth.

Best Answer

....right after my 12 year marriage broke up...I left "his" family ranch of 80 acres & moved into a rented room at the coast with a family I didn't even know...it's even hard to type this...& that was over 20 years ago...

Best Answer

I felt most alone when I was stranded in Richmond, Virginia in January, homeless penniless and with not one family memeber or friend that could help me get home. I learned really fast that you cant rely on anyone but yourself in this world!!

Best Answer

I hate to say it but it's true. You really can't depend on anyone, not even the one who promised to love you for the rest of your life. Never thought I would ever be writting stuff like this. It's shocking the truths that life teaches you sometimes.

Best Answer

When I was extremely ill for months and could only get around with the help of others and was mostly just left alone.

Best Answer

Same here. I was bedridden for 5 months and in pain the whole time. Lost most of my friends. I cried a lot during that time.

Best Answer

I understand. Many tears here, too.

Best Answer

Every year in my birthday. it just breaks my heart that a year of my life passed and still no real happy moment.<br />
My b-day reminds me of how lonley I am, sigh

Best Answer

You're not alone! We will celebrate with you!

Best Answer

Thank you, your words made me feel like crying

Best Answer

The last year of my first marriage. And there is nothing like being married, and totally alone. <br />
Charlotte

Best Answer

Yes. Try living with someone for years and feeling alone. That is tragic....

Best Answer

I can certainly identify with that. People don't understand just how lonely marriage can be.

Best Answer

When my husband passed away I felt so alone that words can not express it fully.

Best Answer

DITTO!!!!

Best Answer

I'm sorry for your loss. Hugs!

Best Answer

When i wake up every morning......

Best Answer

My husband was in the hospital for open heart surgery. Quadruple by-pass. My parents have gone on. My children were young. All able to drive, but still two lived at home and one lived a couple of blocks away. I had no one in whom I could confide, nor watch my back. I did have an Aunt who stayed with me at the hospital while the surgery was going on. The rest were his relatives. Some good, most obnoxious. My husband lived and thrived. The obnoxious relatives got more obnoxious, my aunt died and I was truly alone, being strong for the children. My husband's business partner was a snake. Left the business to rot when my poor weak husband wanted to go back to work. Then it was him and me. Like that song. You and me against the world. We made it. My oldest son is in business with him and the children have done well. We have six grandchildren. But, during that time, I was ALONE.

Best Answer

That takes so much strength. Like... totally totally so much strength. Thank you so much for sharing.

Best Answer

I am never alone my god is always with me , he never leaves me alone .

Best Answer

Sometimes it takes that painful loneliness to drive a person to seek God to fill their voids, ya know?

Best Answer

And when u know him than in ur loneliness u feel not alone at all .

Best Answer

Absolutely.

Best Answer

The night I was born!

Best Answer

When I looked all around me and realized there's no one else in sight.

Best Answer

When I realized it was me and Pee Wee Herman against the world!

Best Answer

During my year of depression : 2004-2005.

Best Answer

When I was in rehab.

Best Answer

When I was I came back from summer vacation my 8th grade year and was totally different. All my friends abandoned me because I found a style that suited me better than they suited me.

Best Answer

Right after my husband moved out I didn't have time to cry I had a baby to take care off

Best Answer

When I first left my wife , I loved her but it was complicated. Alsovthr fear of no one else being into what Yup<br />
I'm into was huge. But it's subsided with some life experience, and since I've logged on here !

Best Answer

Right now!!

Best Answer

When I was unemployed

Best Answer