love346 love346 22-25, M 8 Answers Dec 14, 2012 in Health

All the time.<br />
Depression makes you feel like that.

Best Answer

9 years I felt like that but that's one of the side effects of being a walking dead man.

Best Answer

When I stood in a room full of people I knew and had no one to talk to.

Best Answer

Now more than ever..

Best Answer

This past month, but then God introduce me to some really nice people, and we became friends and I realize now that God has always been with me.

Best Answer

Honestly, right now. The only place I actually talk to people is here on EP. Everyone else either doesn't want me around, or is too depressed to get out of bed; leaving me to take care of the house.<br />
Sorry for the rant. Alot of people have it worse than I do though, so its not a big deal, and it'll end sooner or later.

Best Answer

You too? I have the same issue, my life is home and work and nothing else despite being told how nice I am . . .

Best Answer

That's a bummer, I hope things start getting better for you. I get told that I'm smart because I do nearly all of the work in group projects.

Best Answer

Always

Best Answer