maverick321 maverick321 70+, M 27 Answers Jan 26, 2012

when I'm in Facebook.

Best Answer

hey. thank you for Best Answer. :)

Best Answer

welcome

Best Answer

Since my son moved out of the house last April.

Best Answer

When my husband of 6 years told me he was gay and wanted a divorce... That was the worst point in my life... It has been over a year and I still suffer...

Best Answer

Omg Im so sorry! :(

Best Answer

Thank you for your concern, it means more than you know...

Best Answer

During the first month of becoming homeless back in 06

Best Answer

Ive been there a couple times too but what matters most is that we got through it and were stronger today because of it! :)

Best Answer

Very very true.

Best Answer

now

Best Answer

To me, loneliness is a great feeling, i like being on my own. Plus, in my eyes, we are never alone, we are all interlinked someway somehow. Accept being part of a community that is 6 billion entities +

Best Answer

The past month.

Best Answer

when i was about 17 or 18. my junior and senior year in high school. i had no friends and i was terrified of graduating b/c then we were moving to wisconsin (from NY). just before the move none of my friends came to say good bye and noone talked to me i felt truely alone, the only people i felt cared were my teachers and my school councilor and she had too, which made me feel even more alone.

Best Answer

Yesterday and still going on today.

Best Answer

Christmas day usually, even tho Im surrounded by family it just emphasises my empty ring finger

Best Answer

Now.

Best Answer

ages 15-16. it was like a year and a half. i had to go to foster care but my 3rd cousin took me in but i wasnt allowed to hang out with anyone, have a cell phone, get on the internet, or ride in a car with anyone except her.

Best Answer

Always

Best Answer

you look EXACTLY like somone i know its crazy!!!

Best Answer

When ever I forgot to look at all that was around me or maybe it is more like when I forgot to look at things other then myself.

Best Answer

Right now

Best Answer

When I lived in foster-care. I felt extremely alone! :(

Best Answer

Yesterday :P

Best Answer

why?

Best Answer

I was having such a bad day and it hit me that in the past 2 months all my closest friends have left me :P

Best Answer

i know what thats like. i just wrote a story bout it.

Best Answer

I think I'd like to go read it :)

Best Answer

ok

Best Answer

When I was living in a homeless shelter and my best friend died.

Best Answer

damn.....

Best Answer

That's so horrible... I'm really sorry

Best Answer

standing on the bow of my destroyer, in the middle of the vast Pacific Ocean, heading for combat off Viet Nam.

Best Answer

what position? destroyers have always fascinated me.

Best Answer

numerous times....when i feel like the only person.

Best Answer