I feel like some guys get into relationships young to mid 20s but are clearly unprepared for them. I think guys really get mature enough for relationships from late 20s to early 30s. Even more interestingly, I believe most good looking men can actually settle into a relationship earlier than the majority bc they get hit on so much and have become more confident about themselves. I also think a person with a working career is also more likely to settle rather than those who have years before they complete their studies. Finally, I believe party boys with a romantic sides also settle earlier on bc they get it out of their system while craving more REAL stuff.
sarakh1 sarakh1 22-25, F 19 Answers Aug 26, 2010

Act;ually, real relationship start with real friendship.

Best Answer

I think that's because it doesn't end too negatively or too intensely in the emotion sector. I think it means greater room for success!

Best Answer

Not sure, but having his mom drive and pay, sure is a turnoff.

Best Answer

Wow, you are pretty sexist. Maybe you should grow up a little before you are mature enough to be in a relationship.

Best Answer

When he finds a woman mature enough to join him in one

Best Answer

A man is ready for a relationship when he has mandatory responsibilities in his life, IE: Mortgage, car payments, family members in need of medical attention, etc... . Once a male is put in a situation where he MUST take responsibilities, he becomes a man and is ready to take care of a women.

Best Answer

When he quits referring to his p e c k e r as an individual

Best Answer

well, thanks for all the info. I happen to think that people mature at such different paces due to their wildly varying life experiences that you can't stereotype with men based upon their habits and history alone. We're all programmed differently and deal with those roadblocks in different ways so people that have chosen the same paths may come out being starkly contrasting opposites. You really have to get to know each person individually.

Best Answer

At the age of 4oyrz many mans wil be more matured 4 a married bt 2os nd 30s are a very law yrz

Best Answer

He can have a "real" relationship at any age, but if you are looking for something that is stable over time, you want someone who has resolved adolescence. If resolution isn't delayed by stepping into a role, adolescence is generally resolved by about age 24 for women and 28 for men, as women enter puberty earlier and so resolve adolescence earlier. We know when adolescence has been resolved, as that person is secure in his/her identity, is comfortable with self, rate of growth, direction of growth, no longer has anything to prove to self or others and isn't concerned with the judgments of others.

Best Answer

Very few men reach maturity. We just never grow up, so unless you want to be mother, it's all doomed from the start. ;)

Best Answer

I heard this:<br /><br />
Guy starts of with a mother as a child.<br /><br />
Guy's mother is college when he's in his early 20s.<br /><br />
Guy's mother is his graduateschool/gf in his mid 20s.<br /><br />
Guy's mother is his wife in his late 20s.<br /><br />
If you want to marry a man, choose one 30 or above.

Best Answer

in some indigenous tribes the male species only start to mature well into their fifties and they have an initiation into adulthood. this i think is very wise..so lower your expectations for a while..say like fifty years or so...lol

Best Answer

LOL!!!! Well he really won't be sexually attractive then. DARN!

Best Answer

When all of his responsibilities are met in a timely manner and his priorities are straight. Age unimportant. This applies to women too.

Best Answer

I agree with part of what you say. Yes, many men need longer to mature enough for a relationship. Yes if they have a job as opposed to being a student. No to handsome and party boys. Both will settle down for awhile but run when things get difficult. Both will marry and divorce often before they settle down.

Best Answer

I think it is important to distinguish the party boy/good looking boy. There's the type who care for the image and work for it and want it and the power and women with it. They are immature and in it for the numbers and the chase and are ambitious to keep going to raise their rank. <br /><br />
Then there's the type who just get it and have enjoyed it but have built enough self-esteem to realize they don't need it. So they reach a new level of maturity and can start a secure relationship. Divorce, I believe, can happen to any type of guy, except for those who have a mindset against it and are willing to do anything to make it work.

Best Answer

Define mature. I've met women with 40 and more years who are not mature enough to have 'real' relationships. Why do you limit it to men? Maturity is not exclusive.

Best Answer

Agreed. I was thinking about a young early 20s guy. But I'm definitely immature. I realized it and didn't pursue a relationship. I want to know myself first and get some dating experience.

Best Answer

This is a myth....lol.

Best Answer

Myths are based from somewhere.

Best Answer