I'm kind of thinking I'm there. I just don't know yet.
imahag imahag 46-50, F 19 Answers Jan 5, 2010

My dad is 100 so I will go with that...

Best Answer

when they wear polyester pants.

Best Answer

When they consider themselves old...

Best Answer

When they start acting "old".

Best Answer

Old for what?

Best Answer

im gona say arond 65 or 70 years old. but im sure there are teens out there that would say 30 lol.

Best Answer

I'm with snarkbite.

Best Answer

old is a state of mind

Best Answer

I think 87 is old.

Best Answer

In my country when you are 62 you are a senior citizen and entitled to travelled on public transport at a cheaper rate.It dosen't mean at 62 your are old.It depends who is the accessor.

Best Answer

The moment they start acting old. My mum is 56 and acts old, so I call her old, yet her mother (my grandma) is 75 and acts like she is still in her 30's so I call her young/middle aged.

Best Answer

Heeeeey Mmmmmmaaaarrry!<br />
WooooHoooo!

Best Answer

nah, your not old. your still kickin' right ?

Best Answer

You know when they are young for 65 or 70 but then the go through a dramatic aging change :( where it just catches up with them it's sad to say but that's when they are old to me, my grandparents are now in their 70's and they only just started going through that change over the last three years it seems. Gotta spend as much time as I can with them because I don't think that it will be long now and I'm sad.

Best Answer