cap0417 cap0417 36-40, F 3 Answers Feb 1 in Doing Good

Each and every morning whilst looking in the mirror!, repeat these words " I am the greatest person in my humble existence & I will Love & cherish the joy & peace that has rightfully been blessed upon me" :)

Best Answer

your on my team,,, thats what im talkin about,,,

Best Answer

when enough is to much, start with little things, for me i like to get the prize so i set my sights on the prize and do all the little things that i use to skip over thinking no-one would notice but that is the KEY, the little stuff helps lock you into your goal and although it may look like a lot to do, its the quickest reward, the little stuff is, just be consistent and you will succeed..

Best Answer

stop letting yourself down! believe in yourself; you are awesome, you are great, you were created for extraordinary things. pick yourself up right now, and dust off the cobwebs. I will stand by your side until you no longer need the support. I believe in you. Now it's time for you to believe in yourself.

Best Answer