anil60 anil60 46-50, M 11 Answers Feb 9, 2013 in Hobbies

second mouse gets the cheese

Best Answer

Tomorrow.

Best Answer

I'll tell you next week.

Best Answer

When it's the way you get things done. I've noticed that people have their own way of getting through life and for some of us, it's one way and for others it may work just as well to do it the opposite. I had a friend in college who would wait until the last minute to start projects and papers and I always thought she was crazy because by that time I was done. She'd spend ONE whole night awake drinking coffee with her headphones on the day before her work was due. She got the same, sometimes better, grades than I throughout college. When people commented on it, she said that was just how she got things done. :)

Best Answer

I think it's good to procrastinate when you know that you will be more pumped up to do more important work afterwards, like if you are feeling burned out

Best Answer

While standing on the edge of the cliff - thinking of using it as a sudden exit

Best Answer

Never, I think. Under no circumstance thus far has procrastination been a good thing.

Best Answer

Forget about it

Best Answer

When responding to a perceived attack on your character or morals.

Best Answer

when ever possible

Best Answer