Im melancholy. I feel like im losing hope and faith i will be happy and have a good relationship with someone who cares about me as much as I do about them. I just wanted to share.
OceanicDebris OceanicDebris 31-35, F 20 Answers Jan 21, 2010

You know what I am going to say is trite crap but here is why I think it works...

When you aren't looking for it, it will find you.

I know when people tell me that I always want to strangle them! But what I think it means is when you quit looking for someone and start concentrating on yourself and "you" being happy you will find someone...because nothing is more appealing to someone than self confidence.

And judging by your question and answers you are delightful!

Best Answer

it's your turn to be happy right now. I know how you feel but you can have happiness without a relationship. then a great relationship will come along and it will add to your happiness.

Best Answer

We all go through periods of being unhappy and feeling alone. We are all here for you and you have no reason to be sad all your EP friends are there for you!

Best Answer

You can have my turn... if it comes before yours

Best Answer

it is there, sweetie. you just have to see it for yourself, nurture it and enjoy the rewards. but if you think that a one person relationship is your only hope, think again..friends..they are a fast way to make you feel better in any given situation...chin up, like yourself first and good things will happen...sunni

Best Answer

I wish I had an answer for ya hon,but when you do find the answer could ya please let me know? *hugz*

Best Answer

now serving # 67592

your number is #96486

Best Answer

i just want to give you a hug and send you good will.

Best Answer

maybe ... you are happy and you just don't know it? or maybe when you think you're happy you're not really? It's all a matter of perception : glass half full or glass half empty.

Best Answer

It's your turn, when you set your mind to it...Only YOU can make you happy....and only YOU can decide when that is.....

Best Answer

I'm not sure everyone gets a turn or notices when they've gotten it.

Best Answer

it will happen when you let go and let God!

Best Answer

All you have to do is go for what will make you happy...sometimes its harder to get there, but you will always get there sooner or later.

Best Answer

It says right here that you are the next in line...

Best Answer

Right now

Best Answer