Now....dont get me wrong....I am not encouraging spouse abuse.....but there could be extreme circumstances where it might occur....what could be these? i.e. cheating etc
HardikDilSe HardikDilSe 26-30, M 27 Answers Jul 5, 2012

In self-defense if your life is threatened and under no other circumstances. <br />
If you think that it's okay to hurt someone because they're cheating, then you're more of a dikchead than they are.

Best Answer

When they stab you with a spoon at the dinner table.... BUT ONLY A SPOON...... anything else is fair game :)

Best Answer

This is a joke right?

Best Answer

Self defence is the only way. But in any other sitiuations better to wake away from that relation.

Best Answer

Yeah, sure, if she cheats on you it is okay to physically harm her - You need to go in for regrooving, buddy

Best Answer

well....that was what it popped in my mind....well there could be cases where the girl you are in love with might be a gold digger and having a relationship with you for it while sleeping arpund with other guys

Best Answer

around*

Best Answer

You never physically harm a woman, you got that, NEVER!

Best Answer

oooo.....

Best Answer

How old are you because you act like you are about 12

Best Answer

OOOOOOOO :P

Best Answer

Never. Unless someone is being raped and trying to get away. Other than that....never.

Best Answer

You mean helping the rape victim right? I think your answer is a bit off-question in that case.
I remember one time... Id just finished watching a scary movie in a pub and it was around midnight. I stepped outside into the cool night air and it was deadly quiet. There was nobody around. Then i heard an ear-piercing shriek. I dont mind telling you that I nearly **** my pants, especially after watching that movie. I was like "Nah... this cant be happening." I almost thought id imagined it. And then I heard it again. Another ear piercing shriek. I thought "dam, this girl could be in trouble id better go and help." So i ran to where the scream was coming from and when I turned a corner there was this girl just standing there on her own.... No1 else was in sight. I asked her if she was ok and she said yeah and smiled. I just walked home after that.

Best Answer

Never. It IS okay to find a new relationship where you're NOT considering hurting people, though. It is almost never ok to hurt anyone.

Best Answer

never, sel defense mabey but i would try not to hurt them then

Best Answer

Never, no qualifications or exceptions.

Best Answer

I've read your question and inside information. So, in Australia or any civilised country, if your wife cheats and you physically harm her, it is called assault. You can be imprisoned. <br />
So the answer is, as many have told you - never.

Best Answer

on Tuesday between 8am - 2 pm

Best Answer

Unless it is life and death and in self defense never. If you are this on the edge tell your partner and get some counseling this is never the answer.

Best Answer

Really?

Best Answer

Never.

Best Answer

Unless you took to much of the Meths or crack your on, then never.

Best Answer

one more person....who never read the inside details :P

Best Answer

I did read the details. So your point is?

Best Answer

You just don't get it! The details are: Only an ******* would even think of harming a woman!

Best Answer

kbgloves, who is that comment aimed at.

Best Answer

LOL..... yeah yeah....I am deeply hurt....please pass me some tissues...:P

Best Answer

NEVER.

Best Answer

There is never a time for it .. no matter what the circumstances .. there are always other solutions!

Best Answer

I think it should be when the other person kicks on your hard dcik.

Best Answer

ya....that provides a genuine reason....the person surely deserves to be harmed

Best Answer