How about never? If you're considering cheating, then break up with the person you're dating. If you're cheating, it's because you don't care for the person you're with anymore and you're ready to move on. Sometimes, people cheat because they're not sexually attracted to their lover anymore, but they still love them very much. In that case, it's better to try and discuss an open relationship with your partner, but that rarely ends in agreement.

Best Answer

If you mean cheating in a relationship, there is no time. Don't cheat in a relationship - if you're not happy in a relationship end the relationship, and THEN go off with someone else. It's not fair on your other partner to be in a relationship we're you're cheating, and it's not fair on you - obviously youre unhappy in it if you've cheated.

Best Answer

Not yet. Wait....wait wait......NOW ! :o)

Best Answer

Being a girlfriend of a soldier and having been cheated pn by said soldier, you need to just talk to her about it. And if you care about her do not cheat on her. It will destroy her of she finds out. And if you break up with her over sex, then that will kill her too. Just communicate.

Best Answer

Stakes are a little higher than BF/GF. We're married!

Best Answer

The best time to cheat is when you are NOT in a relationship lol in other words NEVER

Best Answer

You will find it a lot more rewarding to have an open conversation and say ├»f we do not fix ........ we will have a problem┬ĘThe hard part is that this conversation is tougher to have than just cheating. However in the long run you will save pain and suffering for you and others. If you do the right thing then you will like yourself better. Good luck

Best Answer

If my husband wouldn't have sex with me I'd want to cheat, too. I can sympathize with how you're feeling.

Best Answer

When the rigor mortise kicks in... it's probably time to bury old Betsy and round up some more cattle.<br />
Not really cheating though.....<br />
Just **********.

Best Answer

Betsy won ribbons at the show. :( I don't know what it is called when you **** dead animals....... But damn it feels good.

Best Answer