I have a 1999 Honda Accord that I have owned for almost a year. it hasn't given me major problems expect few things that needed to be fixed that where not major.However it seems like the body might be falling apart.its starting to get rust, the hood won't close and today the gear switch came apart when I was trying to switch gears in a parking lot.I have grown attached to this car but now I am loosing confidance in ut that it might leave stranded one of these days.so us it time to start shopping for a newer car.Not brand new but something that's a year or 2 years old?
cunning78 cunning78 22-25, F 5 Answers Apr 23 in Hobbies

I have a 1994 Mazda MX5 (miata) it is in beautiful condition, and drives like a new car. I am not going to get rid of it, It's a classic.......

Best Answer

I have similar issues with my 2001 car. They only last so long. But newer vehicles are so expensive. I wish you good luck in whatever you choose to do.

Best Answer

Not a bad idea to start looking. The accord is generally viewed as a decent car, but mechanically, things start to wear down after 15 years...

Best Answer

After its on 100,000km plus.

Best Answer