bellis21 bellis21 18-21, F 17 Answers Jan 4, 2011

most people are to a point..and anyone who says they aint are about as ..innocent as a nun doing squats in a cucumber field............

Best Answer

When things get intrusive. When they hurt you.

Best Answer

I've always seen jealousy as destructive. One is willing to sabotage or destroy someone or something. If that one person cannot have it, best no one has it. <br />
When someone is going overboard, they are executing the plan in their mind begin hurting others. All actions stemming from jealousy is overboard.

Best Answer

Jealousy is an unhealthy manifestation of insecurities. Even a little is too much. Don't go there.

Best Answer

when you believe that this person id going to cause you harm and you need to call the police thats the limit.

Best Answer

you'll feel it. the minute you feel you are trying to control or influence....you're already in the trap. Its a difficult feeling to overcome. I started becoming insecure about myself and lost self-confidence, and the jealousy started. This was a long time ago, but i won't make the mistake again....at least my mind tells me so...my heart may feel difference....jealousy...also a big indicator as to who has the power in a relationship....

Best Answer

I don't do jealous-over board

Best Answer

when the restraining orders just don't work anymore and you have to move to the otherside of the country.

Best Answer

When their behavior starts getting affected due to their jealous

Best Answer

If they are acting jealous when you have given them no reason.

Best Answer

when they follow and stalk someone else. which them is really psychotic and controlling

Best Answer