Purplesoxxx Purplesoxxx 31-35, F 11 Answers Nov 18, 2012 in Community

Best time to start is when you recieve your first income. A little bit each week from day one.

Best Answer

Right...

Best Answer

When you start your first job, and keep going until you retire.

Best Answer

Noted :)

Best Answer

NOW! Save as much as you can realistically afford to.

Best Answer

As soon as you get a job.

Best Answer

Earlier the better. And don't just save money. Put that money into investments. I bought my first investment property at age 28 with a $14k deposit and now 13 years later I have bought and sold 10 properties and still hold onto a couple of investment properties plus own my own home. Ok, this was during a massive housing price boom in Australia and that's not like to happen again anytime soon but with interest rates so low at the moment it's not like saving money, putting in the bank and getting back interest will get you very far. Once you've got a little lump sum saved up talk to a financial advisor about the best products to invest in given the current circumstances.

Best Answer

Thanks for the useful tips :)

Best Answer

When you are of legal age to get a job.

Best Answer

Okay...

Best Answer

These days you need to start young,so start saving. I haven't saved one bloody dollar.

Best Answer

I see... Aren't you worried?

Best Answer

Yea,i'll have to work on it. At least you will be smart.

Best Answer

I'm sure you can do it well :)

Best Answer

Maybe.

Best Answer

hopefully your parents started a fund for you when you were in diapers.........otherwise start big & now

Best Answer

I say NOW.Lol...

Best Answer