FallenAngelWOOT FallenAngelWOOT 31-35, F 12 Answers Dec 16, 2012 in Hobbies

Mine never remember :-/

Best Answer

Best that way Gemz

Best Answer

Yeah... but they keep trying to drive the tank too :O

Best Answer

I know my goldfish loves it when I take him out of his bowl.........He wags his tail a lot.

Best Answer

LOL!

Best Answer

Before that, I had a goldfish that would hump the carpet, but only for about 30 seconds...

Best Answer

No stamina them goldfish :-P

Best Answer

Best question ever! I have two cats that still visit their birth mothers and hang out for hours together, I am okay with it...as long as they come home with me. I made sure their mothers were spayed and are cared for in the wild. I have evidence they remember each other and love eachother very much!

Best Answer

Mine will never know...it would shatter them to find out that they could have had a sane mother, and they got me instead...lol

Best Answer

Best Answer

I just pray that they never need a blood transfusion to find out the truth

Best Answer

That is so funny,i'll try that next on Hector.

Best Answer

When they are old enough to understand. And not a minute before.

Best Answer

Mine's a lil grumpy as it is - I fear this revelation would push him over the edge :/

Best Answer

Just leave the adoption papers lying around where he can read them when he feels like it. If he never does, no harm done.

Best Answer

You do not what to be a bad mommy and tell them that do you?

Best Answer