completelyinlove completelyinlove 46-50, M 7 Answers Oct 1, 2012 in EP

Someone on ep sent me a message that said the sweetest things in the world. I will never forget that message <3

Best Answer

Yesterday, my friend surprised me with a meat hamper and flowers... how special is that? Dont find many friends like this anymore... xxx

Best Answer

good friends are priceless.

Best Answer

Okay, well; it wasn't for ME, but for my grandson and his girlfriend, (and consequently I got some of the benefit from it) <br />
Yesterday my grandson and his girlfriend were moving and there was a WHOLE LOT of stuff, and the move was taking forever to get out of the old apartment and onto the truck. From 9am, to 5pm. There was me, 68 years old, my daughter, 48 years old and really out of shape, my grandson, his girlfriend, (with a 4 month old baby who needs constant attention) and my other grandson, helping out. The elevator was double booked because the management of the building did it that way, so when ever we took a load off, the people moving in loaded their stuff on, and took it up to their floor to unload, and we had to go get it to bring it up to our floor to reload it. (I know..............long story, but here comes the good part) <br />
The apartment building they moved into is a three floor walk up, (and they live on the third floor, naturally) we figured we'd be carrying stuff up those stairs until 3am. Here's the awesome part. My grandson's GF's brother, showed up to help, with the 3 guys who had just helped him move from his old place to his new home. Great, that is four extra pairs of strong healthy hands helping us. <br />
AND someone who already lived in this new building, saw our predicament.....all of the stuff out on the side lawn of the building, and having to be carried up to the third floor. This kind person made a couple of calls, and SUDDENLY, there were nine extra pairs of hands fetching and carrying and DOING this move for us. What had taken us so long to bring over and deposit on the lawn, was all carried up the stairs and taken into the apartment, in under two hours. And no one expected to be paid, in any way. <br />
I know they will be, because my grandson's GF is a gourmet cook, and loves cooking for a crowd, so they will all be invited for dinner, within the month.

Best Answer

that's wonderful, it shows there is still good people out there, thank you for that.

Best Answer

Yes, and I think that it shows they made the right move. There are good people who live in that building.

Best Answer

yes it does.

Best Answer

didn't experience that yet....

Best Answer

oh dear. sorry to hear that.

Best Answer