SmartSweet1 SmartSweet1 51-55, F 11 Answers Jan 13, 2012

Be fake and deny myself what I really wanted in life. Peace, quiet, respect and to be loved. I chose the latter and my so called "friends" all stopped talking to me. I wanted to be true to myself instead of doing what everyone wanted me to. I can't be fake anymore. If I lose acquaintances because of that so be it. I'm much happier now, though a little lonely at times. LOL.

Best Answer

Sometimes a woman has to do what a woman has to do and that's all there is to it. :)

Best Answer

I said it the other night during a fight with my boyfriend. I was saying that I just couldn't be with him anymore because I felt like I was ruining his life. I want him to finish college, go to MIT and get his PhD. I want him to be able to be happy and find the right girl. But I was stupid because he has shown me that I'm not ruining his life...at least not by being with him. Leaving him would cause him so much hurt and I never want to do that.

Best Answer

Don't beat yourself up over it...we all hit the panic button at one time or another. It all works out the way it is supposed to work out.

Best Answer

The last time I took a good look at my life realzed where I'm at, and I see the people in my life never cared about me, they never will, I don't care about myself. I want to care about myself. I want to do the right things, but I constantly make poor choices because I surround myself with unhealthy people that bring me down. It has ruined my life, I cry almost everyday, I'm in alot of pain, and I don't think anyone feels this way on a daily basis, it is just not normal.

Best Answer

You know, the first step towards being where you want to be is realizing where you don't want to be. Break away from that which binds you and head in the direction you want to go with your life. We care about you on EP! Don't you forget that!

Best Answer

I'm in the same boat and cry constantly.I hate 3 old friends that I want to tell so badly how I know everything they did to me but I just shut them out.My boyfriend of ten years I support with a job I detest.I can't seem to take care of myself and rarely ever have anything outside of work to home.My life improved for awhile but spiraled out of control again and becoming enlightened to the fact I have BPD and know what caused it I now have a new hatred for my late parents and think of suicide non stop but not wanting to kill myself in fear of a miserable afterlife as well.I wish you the best of luck and hope you will pull through it soon.I really just wanted to let you know you are not alone and a lot of good people get dumped on but I still have hope so keep fighting for what you deserve...Peace

Best Answer

i said it just today! i can't take living at home anymore and i am trying to get the hell out of here lol

Best Answer

We all have gone through that. You will, just be sensible in how you do it.

Best Answer

5 hours ago when my kids were fighting over who was cleaning the bathroom. They broke the door in pushing it. I said I had it and they will be doing the bathroom together then the dinning room and the loungeroom. They went yeah. So I said your band from your computers for a week. <br />
I hate listening to fighting I can't cope with it reminds me of my parents.

Best Answer

Isn't it funny how things trigger memories like that from when you grew up?

Best Answer

i say it like 50 times a day.

Best Answer

Sometimes life is like that.

Best Answer

today and on life but i am still here

Best Answer

I think there are different times in our lives where this feeling is most prevalent for whatever reason. However, I also think that night time is worse than the day as keeping busy often takes our mind off of what we can't do anymore, or at least it does help it a bit. I'm glad you are still here. :)

Best Answer