Questionator Questionator 26-30 136 Answers Apr 4, 2012

Question of the Day

Well im British so its a very different system here err its been about...... whats a dentist?

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

Ha! I LOVE Brits.

Best Answer

When he last sent me the reminder postcard, "You know the drill."

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

This made me lol.

Best Answer

Thanks. I try to provide answers with a little "twist." lol

Best Answer

I don't "visit" the dentist. I hire him.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

I didn't exactly 'visit' the dentist. My mother dragged me there kicking and screaming until the lady put mt under.

Best Answer

how true.

Best Answer

That behavior is a little inappropriate for your age.

Best Answer

Last time I was at the dentist Ronald Regan was president

Best Answer

Oh my.

Best Answer

About a year ago. He wanted to replace my missing front tooth with a gold one but I told him no way. That gap is my trademark.

Best Answer

yeh, I know get off my back. Its been at least a year or more. I need a clean out etc ...I hate going and its expensive and my dentist has gone away ill and I have all these other medical bills to think of at the moment.

Best Answer

Yesterday...and after spending 15000k and two years worth of visits I now have a gorgeous smile! Better be perfect after spending that kind of $!

Best Answer

Years ago. He said it was the second best set of teeth he had seen. Made me wonder... who the hell got first place?

Best Answer

I am married to a dentist and I truly believe teeth are an important part of your whole health, cleanliness, and attractiveness. My husband LOVES his patients, supports them and their businesses, and will care for them and their friends and family when asked. He also does a lot of free work for the working (or ill) poor (it is not well known or broadcasted, but ALL dentists here do that!) and is involved in oral cancer screenings (something that is on the rise, folks, and it is NOT pretty!).<br />
Some of these responses show me that the world truly has very different people and experiences than my world.

Best Answer

I don't, I have no teeth!

Best Answer

Nine years ago..My teeth are all sound and working good.."let sleeping dogs lie"

Best Answer

Be careful of hidden cavities. They'll cost you a bundle left untreated.

Best Answer

Two weeks ago for my 6-month cleaning.

Best Answer

3 months ago ...

Best Answer

Last Wednesday!! Hard having that much stuff in my mouth for such a long period of time. Last I got a goody bag outta it and don't have to return for the next 4-6 months!

Best Answer

Goody bag? Let's see ... toothbrush &amp; floss?

Best Answer

lol. Yup, and toothbrush. I have quite a floss (honestly not a big fan of it). The other 2 were nice to get extras of. Thx for rating my comment up! I appreciate that!

Best Answer

Yesterday! I was terrified! My dad has to drive me and I have to take a whole day off from work just for a cleaning...and I'm 30! I wore a batman tee-shirt for some added moral "toughness" and survived that chair! Now T minus 5 months and 30 days til next time...

Best Answer

I can only go in an emergency, healthcare won't pay for anything else. Apparently good dental care is a luxury reserved for the rich.

Best Answer

I don't, they're a waste of time

Best Answer

Last month, found a new one and love her!

Best Answer

Last weekend to his office., He never invites me for a ride in his BMW or to his fancy house though. :)

Best Answer