Questionator Questionator 26-30 169 Answers Jan 20, 2013 in Community

Question of the Day

When he and his family first moved into the neighborhood, we took them a house warming gift. But he's so busy that we haven't visited since.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

wht kinda question is this? lol does it even deserve to be question of the day it sucks

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

My boyfriend is dentits...he visits my bed every night lol

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

That requires having teeth right?

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

Last week. I got a crown.<br />
Does that makes me a king?

Best Answer

About 10 years ago after not going for many years....when they told me how bad my teeth were, I stopped going again.

Best Answer

Too long ago for me to remember :S

Best Answer

What's a dentist?

Best Answer

About 5 years ago. The anaesthetic didn't work and when the dentist pulled my tooth it hurt and by reflex I swung my arm up and smacked him in the face. Have been a bit embarrassed to go back.

Best Answer

hahahahaha.

Best Answer

About 12 years ago.

Best Answer

I hope you don't kiss anyone. Disgusting!

Best Answer

Much too long ago. I am at an age where my teeth are falling apart and yet I still do not go to a dentist. I'm afraid if I do they would pull what is left and I'd be wearing dentures

Best Answer

Last week, grrrr. Have to go back for an extraction (from my wallet) on Feb 1st :(

Best Answer

It isn't visiting the dentist that bothers me; it's having him get closer than 5 feet away.

Best Answer

It was 2010. I know this because they phoned me the other day and told me the last time I went, and asked if I wanted to make an appointment. I them 'no thank you', because every time I go, they want to put a filling in, and I don't want one, or think I need one. So, I guess there's no point going if I'm not going to follow their advice.

Best Answer

Years ago. It's all about the money now. I'm all for preventive treatment but I can't afford that s***.

Best Answer

October last year.

Best Answer

I like your answers... You are funny.
I am reaading your responses XD
Are you a dentist or a dental hygienist?

Best Answer

Every 6 months

Best Answer

Never, I don't really have...teeth....

Best Answer

3 weeks ago, im going back on friday to get a metal cap put on

Best Answer

Every six months.

Best Answer