TEMPOLTON TEMPOLTON 41-45, M 15 Answers Jan 1, 2013 in Hobbies

Let me just pull a date out of my big top hat....<br />
March 15th 2015...Um ancient African tribe something something prediction something something we're all going to die.

Best Answer

LMFAO

Best Answer

Oh who knows!

Best Answer

2013 zombie Apocalypse

Best Answer

BTDT

Best Answer

????????

Best Answer

another 4.5 billion years or so;When the sun starts expanding in about 5 billion years,and becomes a red giant star. then earth gets gobbled up by the sun

Best Answer

Oh YUMMY

Best Answer

Well, lessee, I was Mormon for about 50 years and they believe that when the Middle East is in ashes Christ will come to earth again and take all the Mormon men to Kolob. The world as we know it will end, get cleaned up, and if you're not Mormon (or weren't baptized by them after you were dead) you will have a chance to read the Book of Mormon and probably meet good ol' Joe Smith of the 37 wives, 11 of whom were married to other men, 4 were young teenagers.<br />
The Mormon men will call the women they choose as wives and go up to planet Kolob, the rest of us cretins will go to a heaven where a: we're not with our families or b: we know absolutely nobody. (Not MY idea of 'heaven') Me, my soul's gonna get zapped out with all the mass murderers because when my folks died I could finally say "This is bullshite!" and "Bye bye, don't call me I'll call you".<br />
I think that's why Mitt was running for president, because they think it's time the world ended and they coulda continued with that little conflict in Iran......

Best Answer

That just may be 2014. I heard of riots... EBT RIOTS...

Best Answer

Our future lies in the hands of God. When it's time for everything to end, it will end in God's time, not ours.

Best Answer

*Shrugs* Tomorrow

Best Answer

the world is only going to end when u die because it will no longer exist to you and you will no longer exist on it

Best Answer

The most accurate guesstimate has it in about 400,000 revolutions around the sun from now. Barring of course unforeseen circumstances.

Best Answer

Why?

Best Answer

No idea... Ya have to ask the one who made that guesstimate.

Best Answer